Ch. 14 - PARASOMNIA

Avalon's outfit:

Chapter Four-Teen🎭 Parasomnia 🎭

Chapter Four-Teen
🎭 Parasomnia 🎭

"Liam!" Avalon called out as she out stuff in her backpack, "Better be ready to leave or else I'm leaving without you and you'll have to take the bus." Avalon called out. "You'll have to take the bus." Liam mocked her under his breath making her raise her eyebrows, "I heard that!" She yelled and then he walked into her room.

"How did you possibly hear that? I was whispering." He said and she cocked an eyebrow, "Liam, you suck at whispering. We all know that." She said before going walking past. "You suck at whispering." He mocked her under his breath again making her flick his forehead as she walked past him.

"Don't annoy me or else I'm abandoning you in a ditch."

🎭

"So, you ran a background check, and all you found was a speeding ticket?" Malia asked as she, Avalon and Stiles walked up the stairs. "A speeding ticket signed by Theo's dad eight years ago." Stiles said and Malia nodded slowly, "Which means what?"

"Who speeds? People trying to get away from something!" Stiles said as he stopped and turned to them making Avalon and Malia look at each other with furrowed brows. "Well, how many tickets do you have?" Malia asked and Stiles scoffed, "None." He said making Avalon nod and hum slightly. "Right, now how many would you have if your dad didn't get you out of them?" She asked making him purse his lips.

"Seventeen..." He said making her nod, "I don't know, Stiles... I mean, I see why you're worried- he's really hot. He's got like great hair, perfect body... You should definitely feel threatened." Malia said and Avalon looked offended. "Well now I'm starting to not like him." Avalon mumbled slightly making Malia nudge her slightly.

"You want me to torture him?" Malia asked and Stiles shook his head, "No, I don't want you to torture him!" He said. "I'm pretty sure I can take him." Malia said and Stiles just shook his head again, "I have a plan, all right? There are steps to doing this right." Stiles said making Avalon raise her eyebrows. "What steps?" She asked, "We get the story, verify the facts. You find the piece that doesn't fit. and... And catch him in the act. That's how you do it." Stiles explained when then sighed when someone caught his eye.

Avalon and Malia turned around to see Theo closing a car door before turning around. When he noticed them looking he smile and awkwardly waved, "Why are you so suspicious of this guy?" Malia asked and Stiles sighed.

"Because I remember Theo from fourth grade, okay? That's not Theo." He said.

🎭

Avalon sat next to Lydia in class with Kira sitting at the table next to the. Someone sat down next to Kira making them look yo to see Scott. The girls all looked at each other confused while giving each other silent looks while nodding to Scott, both of them trying to get each other to say something.