Ch. 49 - WEREWOLVES OF LONDON

Avalon's outfit:

Chapter Forty-Nine⚔ Werewolves Of London ⚔

Chapter Forty-Nine
Werewolves Of London

"Hey, what do we do?" Malia asked when she and Avalon caught up to Scott in the hospital, "No more peace summits. No more running. No more half-measures." Scott said determinedly. "What's the plan?" Malia asked, "We fight back." Scott said and Malia nodded. "I'm good with that plan." She said and Avalon nodded in agreement, "As am I." 

"And Gerard? Monroe? The Hunters? We take them all on." Scott said and Avalon looked at him with raised eyebrows, "Then we're gonna need more firepower." She said and he shook his head slightly. "Not just firepower. We're gonna need an army." 

⚔ 

Deucalion slowly walked into the McCall house hold, glancing around at all the shattered glass and bullet holes from the previous night before looking at Scott, Avalon and Malia. "You know my fighting days are over." He said as he walked past them, "That's hard to believe. You once said you'd kill any living thing that got in your way." Scott said. 

"I said a lot of things. But eventually, the bodies pile up so high that even a blind man can't ignore them." He said making Malia furrowed her brows, "So, what? You moved into a cave and took a vow of uselessness?" She asked. 

"I changed. We should all try it...And I live in a condo." He said glancing back at her, "I liked the sound of the old Deucalion better." Avalon said. "Well, maybe you've changed, but Gerard hasn't. And he's not going to stop with Beacon Hills. He's got a map with places circled- Toulouse, Brasilia-" Scott said and Deucalion cut him off. 

"Logashkino, Zhengzhou... Nemetons of the world." Deucalion said and Avalon sighed softly, "You know him. You can out-think him. You can read him." She said. "You've beaten him before." Deucalion said, looking at Scott who sighed softly, "He's got a lot of help now. Actually... he's got pretty much everyone." He said. 

"You think Gerard's turned you into a pariah? Your power does that. You'll always be an outsider because of your abilities. Gerard wasn't the first person to capitalize on the general public's fear of the "other." And he won't be the last." Deucalion said and Scott shook his head slightly, "So help us stop him." He said and Deucalion sighed softly. 

"I think you've realized that stopping Gerard now... means killing him. I'm sorry, Scott. That chapter in my life is over." He said and Avalon raised her hand slightly, "I'll do it of no one else will." She said making them all turn to her with raised eyebrows and she just shrugged slightly.

"So, that's it? You're just a pacifist now? What's gonna stop me from slashing your throat?" Malia asked and Deucalion raised his eyebrows at her, "Plenty." He said and she growled at him. She charged at him but he just stepped over to the side making her miss. 

"How'd you do that?" Malia said as she put her back to his, "It's Bagua isn't it? A martial art that takes the path of least resistance. I took a martial arts class in middle school, ironically one of the teachers was a pacifist." Avalon said and Deucalion nodded. "You think you're going to beat me without fighting?" Malia asked as they start walking in a slight circle, "I think you're going to beat yourself." He said.