Ch. 16 - CONDITION TERMINAL

Avalon's outfits:
Station / Hospital -

Avalon's outfits:Station / Hospital -

School / Hospital / Club -

Chapter Sixteen 🎭 Condition Terminal 🎭

Chapter Sixteen
🎭 Condition Terminal 🎭

Scott, Stiles, Theo and Deaton all ran into the station the first thing they noticed was the smear of blood and then Deputy Clarke helping Stilinski up. Scott rushed over to help while Stiles followed the blood to find Avalon, Kira and Lydia.

Avalon glanced up to see Stiles staring at them wide eyes when Theo noticed and ran over, taking his belt off in the process. He got down next to Avalon and got his belt around Lydia's waist and Avalon moved her hands before he pulled it tight around Avalon's jacket to help the blood flow stop more than before.

"Stiles. Stiles. Stiles, come on." Scott said tried to get Stiles's attention but he just kept his eyes on Lydia. She looked up at him to see his worried look and she nodded slightly, "Tracy... Stiles, I'm fine. Help Tracy. Find Tracy. Go." Lydia said and Stiles hesitated for a moment before following Scott.

🎭

"Stiles." Melissa said as she walked up to them making them turn around, "How bad is it?" Stiles asked. "Could have been worse. Avalon, good thinking with the jacket and Theo, nice going on that tourniquet. You guys probably saved her life.." Melissa said making Stiles look over at Theo.

"All right. She's about to go into surgery, so it's going to be a while. Any other supernatural details that I need to know about, or do we just stitch her up and hope for the best?" Melissa asked, glancing at everyone. "It was the tail." Kira said making Melissa look over at her and Scott nodded, "Yeah, Tracy cut her with the tail, if that makes a difference." He said and Melissa nodded before walking off.

"But it wasn't just Tracy. There were the others- the guys in the masks." Malia said making Avalon look at her confused, "Men in masks?" She asked.

🎭

"Did you get in to see Lydia?" Scott asked as Stiles, Avalon and Malia ran over to him in the library. "No. I tried using my free period, but she's still in the ICU, and no one outside family is allowed in." stiles said and Scott nodded as Malia set the bestiary on the table.