Ch. 18 - REQUIRED READING

Avalon's outfits:
Station / McCall House -

Avalon's outfits:Station / McCall House -

School / Hospital -

Chapter Eighteen🎭 Required Reading 🎭

Chapter Eighteen
🎭 Required Reading 🎭

"Chimeras." Stilinski said as he put a red "X" over a picture of Tracy. Stiles, Avalon and Malia all stood behind Stilinski in the station. "Two dead Chimeras-" Stiles said and Avalon nodded and sighed, "And eight new ones... Which I might be one." She said, glancing at Malia for a moment who glanced at her as well.

"So, that's ten in all." Stiles said and Stilinski sighed, "I'm thinking maybe eleven." He said as he put up a picture of Donovan making Stiles look down slightly. "Our station tech guys confirmed something for me... They said both the holding cell lock and cameras could have malfunctioned because of something electromagnetic." He said, turning to them before grabbing the book that was on the desk, "You said that, uh, these guys-"

"Dread Doctors-"

"Are we really calling them that?" Stilinski asked and Avalon nodded and shrugged, "Its who they are." She said as she leaned against his desk. "But anyways. They broke Donovan out." Avalon said and Stilinski sighed, "It's how they got into Eichen, isn't it?" He asked.

"Donovan's a Chimera." Malia said as she walked over to the picture, "Yeah, but... Is he a failure like Lucas and Tracy?" Stilinski asked and Avalon sighed. "If he is, he's probably dead." Avalon said and Malia went to x him out but Stilinski grabbed her hand and shook his head, "Not until I've seen a body." He said and Avalon shrugged slightly. "That might be a problem. If he is a failure like Lucas and Tracy was, they most likely have already killed him. And if he is dead then whoever is taking the bodies probably already took his." She said.

Stilinski sighed softly before looking over at Stiles who had turned his back to them, "You're uncharacteristically quiet." He said making Stiles turn around to see them all staring at him. "Yeah... Sorry, I'm, uh... I'm just trying to think about it. Uh... These are all teenagers, right? So, now shouldn't we be trying to figure out why these teenagers? If the Dread Doctors, if they went through all that- burying them, killing them, breaking one of them out of jail."