Ch. 9 - PERISHABLE

Avalon's outfit:

(Normal boots instead of the platforms)

Chapter Nine
💰 Perishable 💰

Avalon walked down the hall before slowing to a stop when she saw her brother sitting on the stairs. Scott walked down the stairs and noticed Liam and he and Avalon glanced at each other before walking over to Liam.

"Hey... You okay?" Scott asked as they sat down next to him and Liam just sighed making Avalon raise her eyebrows. "Liam?" She asked making him glance at them for a moment, "Last night... my printer went off by itself. I couldn't turn it off. I hit the "cancel" button, but it just kept printing." He said.

"Printing what?" Scott asked and Liam pulled out a piece of paper from his pocket and handed it to Scott. Avalon leaned back slightly to look at the paper but before they could really read anything they heard coach yell, "What the hell's this???"

They glanced at each other before quickly getting up and walking over to Coach's office. Coach's printer was going off as his floor was covered in papers with the deadpool on them. Avalon picked up one of the papers then pulled Scott and Liam down the hall. She held up the paper while Scott held up the one Liam gave them.

"You see the difference?" Liam asked and Avalon furrowed her brows, "Derek's not on the list anymore." She said and Liam nodded slightly. "And I'm not worth three million. It's eighteen now- eighteen million." He said and Scott and Avalon glanced at each other.

💰

"Here." Avalon said as she walked up to Liam and Mason, handing them a bottle of vodka and a couple cokes. "Have I told you how much I wish you were my sister?" Mason asked making Avalon chuckle, "I might as well be." She said before pointing at her brother.

"If mom and dad finds out that you were drinking, I never gave you the alcohol and I wasnt even here to know that you were drinking." Avalon said as she made a cut throat gesture making Liam chuckle. "I figured." He said and she smiled, "Good." She said before sitting down on the table next to him.

She glanced around before her eyes caught Malia who was dancing just past the fire. Malia glanced over and saw Avalon before smiling and waving her over. Avalon took a deep breath and patted her brother's shoulder as she stood up. "I'll see you two later." She said making them look at her, "Where are you going?" Liam asked while Mason raised his eyebrows slightly.

"Did you find a girl you like or something like that?" Mason asked and Avalon chuckled, "Something like that." Avalon said before walking over to Malia. "You look like you're having fun." Avalon said as she walked up to Malia, "I am! Dance with me!" Malia said and Avalon shook her head slightly.

"I'm not much of a dancer." Avalon said and Malia shrugged, "Don't care. Dance with me." Malia said before grabbing Avalon's hips, pulling her closer. Avalon chuckled, shaking her head slightly before she started dancing with Malia.