Ch. 4 - THE BENEFACTOR

Avalon's outfits:
Home -

Avalon's outfits:Home -

School / Lake House -

Chapter Four💰 The Benefactor 💰

Chapter Four
💰 The Benefactor 💰

"Like I said, I told my dad everything I could-" Stiles said as he and Scott walked through the McCall house, "But you didn't tell him about Liam?" Scott asked, still freaked out over what he did.

"You barely told me about Liam! What did you do with him, anyway?" Stiles asked and Scott looked over at him with wide eyes, "He's upstairs..." He said and Stiles furrowed his brows, "Doing what?" She asked and Scott squinted his eyes a bit. "Lying down..." He said slowly as they walked upstairs.

Stiles ripped over the shower curtain to see Liam laying down in the bathtub wrapped up in duck tape making Stiles look down and sigh while Liam let out a few muffled yells as Stiles slowly closed the curtain again. The two of them walked back into the room and Stiles and Scott sat down at the foot if the bed.

"So, you bit him?" Stiles asked and Scott nodded, "Yeah..." He said. "And you kidnapped him?" Stiles asked and Scott nodded slowly slowly again, "Yeah..." He said and Stiles raised his eyebrows. "And you brought him here?" Stiles asked and Scott looked at him, "I panicked!" He said and Stiles nodded. "Yup...This isn't going to end with us burying the pieces of his body out in the desert, is it?" Stiles asked and his only response was Liam muffled screams.

"As a reminder, this is why I always come up with the plans! Your plans suck!" Stiles said, "I know- which is why I called you. So, what do we do?" Scott asked.

Of course, Stiles's plan started with duck taping Liam to a chair. "Liam, we're going to take the tape off your mouth. If you scream, it goes right back on. If you talk quietly, it stays off. Got it?" Stiles asked and Liam nodded and Stiles ripped the tape off.

"Okay, Liam... Now, you've seen a lot of confusing things tonight. And more confusing things are going to happen because of the confusing things that happened tonight. Do you understand?" Stiles asked making them look at him confused, "Not really..."