Part 2

(TW mentions suicide)

1 week later

Vincenzo's pov
I still can't get what he said out of my head, he seemed so sad and desperate. "Hey look at this! It says Min-Seong tried to take his own life in prison, what did you say to him Vincenzo." Miss Hong said. "I didn't say anything I just asked for him to stop." I frown.

"He survived, but he's at 'Hospital name here'. They said he tried hanging himself and one of the guards saved his life." Miss Hong read from her phone. I grab my coat and walk out the door, how could he be so stupid?

Min-Seong's pov
It's bright... My eyes fluttered open and I look around, I'm in the hospital. I sigh, and no one is here. I rip off my oxygen mask and my heart monitor stickers and it makes the machine beep like crazy. A nurse enters a few minutes later "Oh you're awake, i'll let the doctor know." she walks out again.

There I sat alone looking at a painting hung in my room. About 10 minutes later a man comes in who I assumed was the doctor, I didn't look for long. "Min-Seong." I look back up "Vincenzo? What are you doing here?" I say with a raspy voice. He sits beside me "I was checking to see if you were okay." I shift up a bit "Why?" he looks down at his hands.

"You've done horrible things in your life, hurt a lot of people. You're a criminal. But so am I. You seemed so sad last time we spoke, I was worried I suppose." I roll my eyes. He placed his hand on my shoulders, butterflies. "I'm serious Min- Seong. I couldn't get what you said to me out of my head" He return his hand to his lap "I don't like to see people suffer, even though you kinda of deserve it.".

My expression softens, it made my heart melt. "I missed you Tae Ho..."