ALT END

Note: this is an alternative ending for those who didn't like the sadness. This will be the final chapter. Thank you so much for reading!

*Time skip a month later*

Min-Seongs pov
After some time I was finally able to work at the store, with Seo Miri's permission of course. I've gotten to know everyone here, I also learned that Miss Hong and Vincenzo lived here. But since he left Miss Hong left as well. She supposedly got a bigger law firm, since her fathers was too small. They also told me that she comes to visit once a month, today was that day.

It was such a big occasion, all the tenants gathered outside with a big sign, the words 'Welcome' were written on it. I was also excited to see Miss Hong, to show her how much I've cleaned up my act. About 15 minutes go by and a black car rolled up, it looked to be expensive. Just then Miss Hong stepped out with a man behind her. I hid behind one of the taller men and was shocked, it's Vincenzo. My heart was pounding out of my chest.

All the tenants ran to hug them, I stayed in place. Just then his eyes met mine, his smile faded. He pushed through the tenants and hugged me "Min-Seong..." he spoke. I didn't hug him back. He pulled away to look me in the face and smiled "You're out!" everyone was looking at us now. Miss Hong had a big smile on her face and she walked over to us "I was going to tell you he was released but when I heard he moved here I wanted to keep it a surprise." She patted Vincenzo's head.

I couldn't hold it back anymore, I cried. He cupped my face and wiped my tears "What's wrong?" "You left me!" I screamed and hit his chest. I pushed him away. "You left me all alone!" I was trying to hold back my tears but I couldn't help it. "I know... I'm sorry. But i'm here now." He held out his arms. I shook my head "Y-You're just gonna leave again!" I turned and ran to my apartment.

Vincenzo's pov
I walked to Min-Seongs apartment, I heard soft sobs from inside. I knocked, he didn't answer so I did it again until I heard a "Go away!" I sigh and sit down at the door. "Min-Seong... I'm sorry I left you. I know I should have told you myself but I couldn't bring myself to do it. I... I was in trouble and needed to leave right away. But I'm here now, and I won't leave again. I promise! I-I love you Min-Seong..." I wiped away a few tears and stayed there. A few moments go by and the door opens. I spring up and look at him, his eyes were red and puffy. Those sweet puppy dog eyes were red because of me. He looked angry but it was cute "Do you promise?" He spoke and I nodded. His expression softened and he hugged me. I held him close.

*A few months later*

Vincenzo's pov
After everything I moved back to Korea. Everything was perfect, me and Min-Seong ended up moving in with each other into a home. We even got a dog, though I am not a big animal person. But everything was perfect. I wouldn't change it for the world.

We were finally together...