Chapter 7

*Time skip a few days later*
Vincenzo's Pov
I've been thinking about what Miss Hong told me, so I decided to ask her about it. "Hey Miss Hong, how do you know you like someone?" She jerked her head in my direction "This is about Min Seong isn't it?" she asked and I nodded as a reply.
She jumps out of her seat and walks in my direction "First thing! Even if you are questioning if you have feelings for them, then you obviously like him a little. Second You keep talking about him a lot. Third you can't stop thinking about him! And last... You get nervous or you feel something when you're with him! Does this apply to you?" she crossed her arms and cocked her hip.
I stare at her and gulp "No, no I was just wondering..." I look back at my papers and keep writing. "I doubt that completely, no offense buuuuuut you obviously like him. I mean you can hardly work. Just visit him and confess your love and you can live happily ever after~" she spoke as she falls back into her chair.
I tap my pen on the desk and grab my coat "I'll be back." I open the door and leave.

*Time skip at the prison*
Still Vincenzo's pov
I sit there patiently waiting for them to bring Min Seong, my stomach starts to ache like I'm about to throw up and I lose my breath a bit. I'm not nervous am I? The door then opens and I jump, there's Min Seong with a big smile on his face. I smile back and slap myself mentally after. "You smiled at me this time." Min Seong noticed, I pull on my tie "Just haven't seen you in awhile I suppose.".
He smiles again and looks down, we sit there in silence for about a minute until he spoke "Why are you here? Just wanted to see me?". I look down a bit and clear my throat "I-... I don't know how to say this." He turned his head at me like a puppy "Say what?". I start getting that feeling again but worse "I... think... I may actually... have feelings? for you?" I was still looking down. Min Seong put his hand on the glass "That makes me happy to hear" he smiles again. I place my hand on the glass and look at him, I still don't know if I can trust him but for now I will.

I mean how can I just ignore his cute little face...