Chapter 8

Min-Seongs pov
Ever since Vincenzo told me how he felt he's been wayyyyy nicer to me. We talk almost everyday, he sends me small gifts, and he sent me more pictures of him. It makes me so happy. We actually agreed to start seeing each other. It's been about a month since then and I've never been happier, I wish I could hug him.
He visited me today and we talked about everything in prison and when I would get out, he didn't seem to happy about it though. I get out in 4 more years, that's a long time. "Im leaving Korea after we finish with Babel...." Vincenzo spoke and my heart stopped. "What?"  "You heard me." He said sharply. I clear my throat "Well i'll leave with you when i'm out." He shook his head. "I don't know Min-Seong".
"I promise we'll make it work." I say abruptly. He smiles at me, "Okay then, we'll try." I smile back. He is mine, I can't let him go.
Vincenzo's pov
It's been 2 months since me and Min-Seong have started seeing each other and I'm still working on the Babel case. We're so close to being done, then I leave Korea... and Min-Seong. After I leave I don't plan on contacting anyone from Korea, that includes Min-Seong. But i'll enjoy the time I have with him for now until I have to leave.
I visited him for the first time in a few days, I've been too busy with everything I haven't been able to visit him like normal. He seemed happy like always, it was adorable. "Hi baaaabe" I smiled and sat down. "How are you?" I asked and he told me all about his week. It was nice to just hear him talk, kind of comforting. We talk for about an hour until it was time for me to leave. He held out his hand on the glass and I placed mine on the glass as well.

Until next time...