END

*Time skip a month later*
After some time I was finally able to work at the store, with Seo Miri's permission of course. I've gotten to know everyone here, I also learned that Miss Hong and Vincenzo lived here. But since he left Miss Hong left as well. She supposedly got a bigger law firm, since her fathers was too small. They also told me that she comes to visit once a month, today was that day.

It was such a big occasion, all the tenants gathered outside with a big sign, the words 'Welcome' were written on it. I was also excited to see Miss Hong, to show her how much I've cleaned up my act. About 15 minutes go by and a black car rolled up, it looked to be expensive. Just then Miss Hong stepped out with a man behind her. I hid behind one of the taller men and was shocked, it's Vincenzo. He held out an arm for her and they walked hand and hand. My heart was pounding out of my chest. She stopped in front of the tenants and held out her hand. On it was a big diamond rock, I was still hidden.

They all crowded and hugged her, I was left standing in shock. Just then his eyes met mine and his smile faded. I looked down and I started back to my apartment, I tried not to cry but it was hard. His harsh hand stopped me in my place, everyone was looking at us now. I turned to him and pulled my hand back. "Min-Seong I-" "Don't." I said harshly. "I understand completely..." I turn back and continue walking.

Vincenzo's pov
I turn back to Chayoung and give her an angry look. I walk to her and whisper in her ear "Why didn't you tell me he was out?" She looked at me a bit worried "I must have forgotten..." I sigh and walk into the plaza. I followed him to his apartment and knocked on the door softly. I could hear him crying. "Go away!" he whimpered. I knocked again, and didn't stopped until he opened it. He's eyes were red and puffy. Those sweet puppy dog eyes were crying because of me. I hugged him softly and he pushed me away "I don't want to hear from you again." He was about to slam the door but I stopped it "Min-Seong wait-" "No" he shouted. I pushed past the door and held him, "I'm sorry..." was all I could say. He pushed me away again and I took my leave. I look back at him again.

Im sorry Min-Seong...

Min-Seongs pov
A week later Miss Hong and Vincenzo got married. The tenants wanted me to go but I couldn't bring myself to get up. I stayed home and cried. That was the last I heard of them. They moved far away after the wedding. After some time I felt better. Better enough to move from the plaza into a home. I left the shop and slowly crawled my way back up to being a well respected business man. I won't be like how it was back then but I got my life back. Before him. Before all of the mess. I was happy again, and Vincenzo was out of my life as well.

Farewell old friend...