Part 5

Vincenzo's pov
It's been a mouth since Min-Seong attempt and he seems to be doing much better. Everyday he writes about his day and tells me how prison is. He gets out in 4 more years but I plan to be gone by then. We're so close to uncovering the truth about Babel.

I haven't been trying to focus on Min-Seong, he just happened to be a part of my life for now. It's getting annoying, I actually haven't seen him today. I've been too wrapped up at the office I didn't think he'd mind. But unfortunately I was wrong.

The next day when I went to visit him he yelled at me "How could you have forgotten!? I thought you wanted to see me! I have done nothing wrong and then you pull that stunt! Ugh, you're so annoying..." I sigh.

"I'm sorry I made you feel that way, I was just busy with work I didn't think you'd be upset." "Well I am." he spat. I chuckle "It's not that big of a deal.".

He looks at me and tears start to from in the corners of his eyes "Maybe it isn't for you but it is for me. I want you to leave... and don't come back." I tilt my head and he stands up. "Wait! I-Im sorry. Just talk to me." he looks back at me and shuffles back to his seat pouting.

"I just... really like you Vincenzo." Min-Seong said sheepishly. I look down at my lap a bit flustered. I clear my throat and loosen my tie a bit. He smiles at me "Aweee I can't stay mad at you!" he giggles a bit.

Time skip back at the office

After my visit with Min-Seong today Miss Hong hasn't stopped teasing me about what he said. Normally I tell her everything because she's obsessed with making us 'fall in love'. "So what did you say next!" Mr. Nam and Miss Hong circled around me "Not much, just said goodbye and left." she fangirled a bit and then calmed herself.

"I will make it my mission for you two to live happily... ever... after!" she then throws confetti hearts everywhere. I brush the few that landed on my shoulders off and sit back at my desk "It's pointless Miss Hong." She rolls her eyes "A girl can dream~". I would never go for a guy like him. He's not even that cute, with his fluffy hair and stupid puppy eyes.

He's so... stupid