Part 6

Vincenzo's pov
Over the past few days i've been thinking about Min-Seong, I'm not sure why. His hair just seems so fluffy, I wish I had his eyes too. It's been a little hard to get work done, Miss Hong has even noticed.

"Hey Vincenzo, what's on your miiiind? You seem to be spacing out." I jump in my chair and look at her "Nothing." I reply quickly. She stands up and slams her hands on my desk "Lies." she hisses. She sits on my desk "You like Min-Seong hmmmm." she folds her arms. I clear my throat "No. I just wish I had his hair, it looks nice." she smiles at my reply.

"What else do you like about him." she says. That was a weird way to put it. I sit back in my chair "His eyes, and he's pretty fit for a guy." she pops up and looks at me in the eyes "You like him!" I shake my head. I mean I don't hate him as much as I did. "You can tell me Vincenzo, we're best friends~" I sigh. "I don't not like him, but I definitely don't love him." She jumps up and screams clapping her hands.

I sit there in silence waiting for her to finish, after she's done she spoke "You know that means you like him, riiiiiight?" I shake my head. She then collects herself and smiles at me. "You should visit him, and talk to him about this~" she exclaimed as she sits back down at her desk "What no, that's stupid." I say shaking my head. I don't like him, I think.

He's not even that good looking. I mean sure when he smiles I get a little flustered, but that's nothing weird.

It's normal, right?