Part 3

Vincenzo's pov

"I missed you Tae ho..."

I chuckle "My name is Vincenzo." Min-Seong nods and stares blankly at me. Creepy. I shake off his stare and stand up "If you need me call, or write. I promise I'll write back this time." He gives me a thumbs up and I take my leave.

Time skip a few days later

Vincenzo's pov

"I heard Min-Seong is getting out of the hospital today." Miss Hong broke the silence, I nod and sip my coffee. "Are you gonna see him?" she spoke again, I shake my head no.

She pouts "I was really hoping for a love story..." I roll my eyes at her childish statement. It's stupid to think I would fall in love with him of all people. My thoughts were then cut off but Mr. Nam "Hey Vincenzo you have another letter from Min-Seong! I'll throw it away." He was just about to place it in the trash can "Wait! I'll actually read it this time." I grab it from Mr. Nam's hands and open it carefully.

It read, "Dear Vincenzo, their letting me out of the hospital in a few days. But I'd prefer it here. It's nice to finally have a room to myself with a nice soft bed. I guess I deserve my imprisonment anyways. It's my punishment for what I've done. I'm a horrible person, aren't I? Oh well. I hope you write back. -From Min-Seong" I wiggle my brows.

"What does it say?" Miss Hong said peaking over my shoulder. "Just stuff about him getting out of the hospital." I fold the paper back up and place it in my pocket.

I suppose I was too harsh with him.