Why are we here? and Reds get a delivery

The camera pans up from the ground and Closes in on two soldiers on top of a base, one is maroon and other is orange. The Orange one is Grif and the Maroon one is Simmons.

Simmons: Hey.

Grif: Yeah.

Simmons: Do you ever wonder why we’re here?

Grif: It's one of life’s greatest mysteries isn't it? Why are we here? Is it some of cosmic coincidence, or is there really a God, with a plan for us and stuff. I don't know, man, but it just keeps me up at night.

Simmons: ...

Grif: ...

Simmons: What? I meant why are we here, in this canyon?

Grif: Oh... uh... right.

Simmons: What was all that stuff about God?

Grif: Oh... nothing.

Simmons: Wanna talk about it?

Grif: No.

Simmons: You sure?

Grif: Yeah.

Then a shadow covers them and the base. They both looked up to see a Pelican arriving on the scene.

Grif: What the fuck?

Simmons: The hell?! Were we expecting a new rookie?

Grif: I don't know! You and Sarge are the only ones who give me the news.

Just then a red soldier comes to the top of the base. This is Sarge leader of Red team.

Sarge: What the Sam Hell's going on up here?

Simmons: Sir, were we expecting someone?

Sarge: Why, no we weren't. Command didn't say anything.

The Pelican opens up to reveal a soldier that has a very unique armor set with a Green and Red accent with an ODST helmet and a Azure undersuit. As he gets off, the Reds start pointing their guns at him.

Sarge: It's a Blue!!!

Simmons/Grif: OH SHIT!!!

As Matthew looks around the roof, he locks eyes with the team.

Sarge: Don't move you dirty blue! Or you'll get a shotgunned by your's truly.

The soldier slowly starts walking towards them with loud and clear footsteps.

Grif: (panicking) Uh... I don't like this Sarge.

Sarge: Stand your ground, Grif! Actually you know what, get in front of me so you can die first.

Simmons: (panicking) Sir, as much as hate to say this but I don't think the blue's backing down.

Sarge: What makes you say that, Simmons?

Simmons points to the soldier, who's taller than all of them and is standing right in front of the team.

Grif: (scared) Ahh! Not in the face (runs out)!

Simmons: Oh! Screw this shit, I'm out (runs away)!

Now it’s just the soldier and Sarge, who's shaking in fear.

Soldier: Are you the CO of this Outpost?

Sarge: Yes I am, dirtbag!

Soldier: Watch who you're talking to next time, soldier.