Motion to Adjourn

Firefight outside the Blue Base.

Church: Okay, Tucker, I need you to get up there, help Caboose shore up the defense, establish a suppressing fire, and hold that position until further notice.

Tucker: I didn't even know what half of that meant.

Church: Just go over to Caboose's rock, and fire your gun a bunch.

Tucker: That rock? Yeah, I don't think so.

Church: We do not have time to discuss this.

Tucker: Sure, no time for you to discuss it. You get to hang out here with Nancy No-Bullets shootin' the breeze. Meanwhile, I'm out there, running around, eating a machine gun sandwich.

Eric: Why don't you two stop arguing and start shooting?!

Church: Tucker, we're gonna give you covering fire.

Tucker: Covering fire? Unless that means you're gonna build a huge, bullet-proof wall between me and them, I think you need to come up with a new plan. Preferably one that involves me keeping the same quantity of blood that I have right now.

Church: No problem. Oh wait wait, does the blood have to be in your body?

Zoom to Grif and Simmons firing their respective machine guns at the Blues.

Grif: Simmmonns... I-I can'tt ffeeel my handdds.

Simmons: Maybe you should lay off the trigger, you dumbass.

Matthew: Or better yet, conserve your fucking ammo.

Eric: (distance) Frag Out!

Looking up, Matt sees a grenade fired towards him. He tries to run but gets caught in the explosion. The Reds looking Terrified as Matt rolls on the gro

Reds: MAJOR!!!!!

Sarge went over to him and to check on him. To his surprise, Matt was already recovering.

Sarge: Y'all right, Major? (Extends a hand)

Matthew: (Groans in pain a takes Sarge's hand and gets up) Yeah, Sarge, my energy shields help pull through the blast.

Zoom back to Church.

Eric: Booyah! Got one!

Church: Alright you, Doc, get over there and help Caboose!

DuFresne: My name isn't Doc, it's DuFresne.

Church: Yeah. I can't pronounce that, so from now on, your name is Doc.

DuFresne: I'm not really comfortable with that. I'm not a doctor, I'm a medic.

Tucker: What's the difference?

DuFresne: Well, a doctor cures people. A medic just makes them more comfortable.. while they die.

Tucker: Mental note: don't ever get shot.