Chapter Thirteen

Derek and Stiles both sat outside the school in Derek's Chevy Camaro. There was sounds of panicked breathing and the sense of nervousness. "It's alright baby, just relax." 

"I know... It's just I'm really nervous..."

"I know, I am too. But you can't be so nervous or it will make me more nervous. I am the pregnant one here," Stiles said, chuckling a bit. He found it funny that Derek was being more nervous than him. Like, he wasn't the one who died and then came back to life and then got pregnant.

"Yeah, I guess you're right... Are you ok? Not feeling an episode coming? Because I can go ho-"

"No, I'm not," Stiles said, chuckling. He honestly wasn't, it actually felt good not to have that feeling that he needed something inside him. 

"Alright... What the hell is taking those two so long?!" Derek asked, more to himself than to Stiles. He was reaching to grab his phone as Stiles' door opened.

"Hey there," Isaac said, smiling at Stiles and then looking at Derek and nodded.

"Ready?" Erica asked. Stiles sighed and nodded, about to get out but Derek grabbed his arm, pulling him back. He was about to question it but Derek answered his unspoken question. Their lips met, and it sent heat through Stiles' body, most to his face. He pulled back and a giggle left his lips. 

"I love you. Call me if anything happens. And you guys better be watching after him!" Derek called as Stiles got out of the car.

"Yeah yeah," Erica said, closing the door and locking arms with Stiles, walking into the school. "So how does it feel to be a werewolf?"

"Aren't you one? Don't you know?" Stiles asked, looking at her and then to Isaac who smirked.

"Yes, but I meant how does it feel to be a werewolf with Derek as your mate," Erica said, chuckling. I could feel heat going to my face again, did she really just asked me that?

"Um, fine I guess, I don't really understand the question though..."

"Oh never mind that, we need to get you to class on time," Isaac said, pulling me down another hallway. 

"Guys, I know my way around the school, you don't need to show me. Just because you have the same classes as me doesn't mean you have to be with me in between classes."

"Derek told us to make sure we protect you and that's what we're going to do," Erica said, locking arms with Stiles once again. 

"But it's not like someone is going to try to kill me," Stiles said, sighing. Sometimes Stiles thought Derek was a little bit too over protective over him. Like yeah he's pregnant and he might be just going out of heat, but seriously. Stiles can take care of himself.

"You don't know that, Derek has been saying that a lot has happened and it's all seemed to be towards you. We're just making sure nothing happens to you while you're here," Isaac said, pulling both Stiles and Erica into their chemistry class. They were late so everyone was already sitting at the three person lab tables. Stiles quickly went to the middle of the class where he saw an empty seat in middle of two people, thinking that Erica and Isaac couldn't sit next to him. Boy was he wrong.

Erica came up to the table to the guy on Stiles' right and bent over, placing her elbows on the table. It took everything Stiles had not to puke at the sight of Erica's cleavage. "Hey Gary, can I sit here?"

"Y-Yes...." Poor Gary said, quickly grabbing his stuff and getting up, going to an empty seat somewhere else in the room. Isaac on the other hand walked up and put a hand on the guy that is sitting on Stiles' left and shoved, causing him to fly out of the seat.

"This is my seat," he said, shoving the kid's stuff into his chest and sat down. Stiles sighed and payed attention to the teacher up front. It wasn't even five minutes in the class when Stiles got a feeling. He wasn't sure what kind of feeling it was, maybe it was one of his episodes starting. But he didn't know for sure. He looked back and Jackson Whittemore was staring right at him. 

"What is it?" Erica asked, looking to where Stiles was looking and locked eyes with Jackson, who smirked and nodded slightly, looking back to the front. Stiles trembled in fear, remembering what happened. He's been trying to forget what happen, and the fact that Derek loved him right after caused him to get his mind off it for a little, but obviously not long enough for him to forget it fully. Stiles looked back and noticed that Isaac was starring at Jackson, and not just any stare, a death stare; and Stiles figured, with Isaac, the death stare probably ended in... Well, death. 

"Isaac, I'm fine. Look away," Stiles said, trying to get him to look away but not having any luck. Isaac got up from his seat and made his way over to Jackson.

"Mr. Lahey, please take your seat-" that's when Isaac shoved Jackson out of his seat, flying backwards onto the ground, almost pulling his best friend Danny down with him. "MR. LAHEY!"

"YOU BETTER KEEP YOUR HANDS OFF OF HIM OR I WILL KILL YOU WITH MY BARE HANDS, YOU UNDERSTAND ME?!" Isaac said. Mr. Harris came over and pulled Isaac away.

"Mr. Lahey, you just earned yourself a trip down to Mr. Argent's office."

"Fuck off. And I'll gladly go down to 'Mr. Argent''s office, I have a bone to pick with him," Isaac said, shoving Mr. Harris out of his way, grabbed his stuff, looked at Erica, and walked out of the room.

"Oh no..." Erica said, standing up, "Stiles, let's go." She grabbed Stiles' arm and pulling him up from the table. 

"Miss Reyes, Mr. Stilinski, where do you two think you're going?" Mr. Harris said, but it was no use because they were already out of the classroom. Mr. Harris sighed, "teenagers."