Chapter Eight

Stiles woke, but not opening his eyes. He was underneath thick sheets that smelt like Derek. Stiles felt the soft fabric over his body, he was naked. His ass surprisingly didn't feel sore at all, which he was confused about because of what happened last night. Last night was so mind blowing. Stiles rolled over expecting to roll onto of a hot muscular chest, but in stead rolled over onto more sheets. He opened his eyes to see that he was alone in the bed. Which started to scare him before he saw a note. He picked it up and read; Hey Red, Sorry if you found it weird I called you Red... It's just that hoodie of yours looks so damn sexy on you and it's you're color. But anyway, not the point. I went to the store to get some things, I woke up this morning and realized I didn't have anything to make you breakfast with so I got dressed and left. I will be back soon. I love you. P.S. Last night was amazing. 

Did he just say he loved Stiles? Stiles took a deep breath and collapse into of the softness of the bed. He couldn't stop grinning. Derek actually said he loved him... So I guess that answers Stiles' question about dating. Which reminded him about last night. The hot sex. The unsafe sex... Which means that he could become pregnant... He didn't know how he felt about the possibility of him having a baby at 16. Well, if he did get pregnant, he would have the baby when he was 17. But still... 

Stiles decided to take a bath, so he got up and went into the bathroom, going to take off his clothes but remembered he wasn't wearing any clothes and then he was really glad no one saw him clawing at his hips like he was going to grab pant tops. He bent over the tub to start the water, and as he was standing back up, a hand grabbed his ass, a finger going to his hole and rubbing it a little. Stiles jumped back into the loving chest of Derek. "Did I scare you?"

"A little," Stiles said, all of a sudden felt like giggling. Derek chuckled and turned Stiles around and leaned down, kissing him. Stiles kissed back passionately and then looked into Derek's eyes. "Take a bath with me?"

Derek smirked, "sure." Stiles grabbed Derek's belt before Derek could, undoing it. He unbuttoned his pants and pulled them to the ground, along with his underwear. Stiles looked in awe for a second at Derek's dick, remembering the feeling of it inside him last night. Derek just smirked, "take a picture it lasts longer."

"Really?!" Stiles asked. Derek chuckled and shoot his head, earning a frown from Stiles. Stiles grabbed Derek's shirt and pulled it over his head, throwing it to the ground, revealing Derek's very hot torso. "You're so sexy..."

Derek chuckled, "thanks, I guess." Derek got into the tub, lowering himself into the warm water that filled a quarter of the bathtub. Stiles got in after him, and for a second he was going to sit on the other side of the tub before Derek patted the area in between his legs. He sat in front of Derek and leaned back on him. Derek wrapped his arms around him and grabbed his hands. "So guess what Red."

"What?" Stiles asked, kind of liking the little nickname Derek gave him.

"I got lots of food and bigger condoms. It was really awkward at the counter, I was going to go through the self checkout lane, but there was a huge line and one of the workers called me over and said he was open so I put my stuff on the thingy and he started scanning and he got to the condoms and his eyes went huge. It was kind of funny but really awkward at the same time. You should have been there," Derek said, chuckling. 

"I don't think I would have wanted to be there, it would be extremely awkward because he would have looked at the condoms, looked at you, and then looked at me. So I'm actually glad I wasn't there."

"Yeah, I guess it would have been really awkward," Derek chuckled. "It's about time to turn off the water don't you think?"

Stiles just noticed the water almost going over the top of the tub. "Oh yeah..." 

"I think you should let some out actually," Derek said, reaching down to the plug which was in the middle of the tub, right in front of Stiles. As soon as he pulled the plug, he waited for a second while the water went out and then plugged it back, and then cupped his hand around Stiles' junk, his middle finger going onto his hole and started rubbing. Stiles just chuckled and turned his head.

"I knew you were gonna do that," he said as he kissed Derek. 

"So how is your beautiful hole there feeling?" Derek asked.

"Pretty good actually. And I don't feel horny like I did before..." 

"It's because you've mated. But the feeling will come back. Heat usually lasts about two or three days."

••••••

Jackson sat in the jail cell, waiting for his court time to start, which was in about ten minutes and which is when he's going to be free, because of his father. He was a great lawyer. He could get Jackson out of here within ten minutes tops. He just had to wait. He was pissed at Stiles. All he did was have fun with him. And he can't say he didn't enjoy it. 

The next ten minutes went flying by, because next thing Jackson knew, a guard unlocked the bars and slide open the door. Jackson got up and walked past the man in the uniform, bumping into his shoulder. The officer just rolled his eyes as he walked Jackson out to the courtroom. Jackson locked eyes with his father, who nodded a hello.