Chapter Nine

Stiles was down in the kitchen while Derek was making breakfast. "Hey Red, could you go upstairs and grab my phone? I think I should call your father and try to explain all of this."

"I was going to stop by the house and try my hardest to explain it," Stiles said.

"No. It's too risky with you being in heat. I'll just call him."

"Alright," Stiles said, walking out of the kitchen towards the stairs. He walked up to the bedroom and opened the door, walking to the bedside table.

A transparent figure appeared behind Stiles. She pointed two fingers at the door and it slammed shut, locking. Stiles spun around, not knowing what he would see. For a second he didn't see anyone but then the woman became visible.

Downstairs, Derek hears the door slam and he freezes, getting a strange feeling about something. "Stiles...?" He asked, more to himself than to anyone else. He put down what he was doing and started making his way to the stairs, looking up with confusion, "Stiles are you alright?!"

Stiles didn't hear anything. As soon as he saw this woman standing in front of the door, his ears started ringing. "Who... Who are you?"

"Hello child," the lady smirked, stepping closer to Stiles.

"Who are you?!" Stiles asked.

"Never mind that, there's something that you need to know," she said. Derek tried opening the door, but had no luck. "You're not meant to have that baby..."

"What baby? I'm not pregnant..." Stiles said, confused.

"Stiles? Who are you talking to?!" Derek called from behind the door.

"Oh but you are. There is a tiny fetus inside of you that should not be there." She said. Stiles just noticed that her brown hair was floating around her face like she was underwater.

"Stiles open this door right this instant!" Derek yelled, sounding mad.

"You've been warned..." She said. Her final words as she vanished just when Derek kicked the door, making it swing hard into the wall. Stiles stood there, holding onto his stomach, starring at Derek who had a look of confusion mixed with anger on his face.

"Who the hell were you talking to?" Derek asked, his voice low but high at the same time.

"This... This lady... Or whatever it was. She came out of no where..."

"What did she say? What did she look like? Did she say her name?" Derek said, walking to Stiles and putting his hands on Stiles' shoulders.

"No, she didn't say her name. She looked like she was underwater, and her voice sounded like it too. And she said.... She said..." Stiles said, not able to repeat what the weird woman said.

"What did she say Stiles?" Derek asked, looking into Stiles' eyes to see if he could read something.

"She said that I was pregnant..." Stiles said. Derek's face lit up for a second and he was just about to hug Stiles when he saw something in his face that told Derek he shouldn't be celebrating.

"What else did she say?"

"She... She said that I wasn't meant to have this baby..." Stiles said, holding onto his stomach tighter.

Derek's face grew dark, his eyes narrowing. Who was she to telling his mate that he wasn't meant to carry the baby that's inside of him? What the actual fuck. "I want to know exactly how she looked."

••••••

"They call themselves the Messengers," Deaton said, pointing at a picture on the computer screen, "they are associated with bad news. And in your case, they brought bad news. Each and everyone of them look exactly alike. They are all clone-like creatures of an unknown woman who drowned. They are completely harmless unless you piss them off or try to harm them."

"So the phrase 'don't shoot the messenger' goes into serious play right now?" Stiles said. Deaton just chuckled and nodded.

"Yes. Don't shoot them. Anything you throw at them will go right through them, but if they want to they can harm you easily. And they also have witch-like powers. They can move anything with a wave of their hands. Which means they can choke you without touching you."

Stiles starred at the picture, feeling more freaked out now than he did when one of them was right in front of him. Sure enough, the picture looked exactly like the woman who was in his room.

"Can they see the future or something? How would they know that Stiles was pregnant?" Derek asked.

"Yes, they can. They are basically all of the supernatural creatures combined, minus the non-human-like ones. They can be extremely dangerous."

"I thought you said they were harmless," Stiles said, looking at Deaton.

"They are, when they want to be."

"Well. We aren't going to let them ruin our life. We are having this baby even if they don't like it." Derek said, sounding pissed off.

••••••
Hey guys, I hope you liked this chapter... It's about 200 words short but that was all I wanted to put in this update sooooo, sorry! I hope you like the idea of these messenger creatures, I made them up... Taking a lot of things that I know and putting them into one creepy creature, like you would think they were creepy too if you saw one. Trust me. Well, do me a favor and vote! And if you want you can comment whatever, I love feedback! Bye!