Chapter Seven

Hey guys, so this chapter will get really Smuty, so I'm just warning you. And Wattpad rated it Rated R so um... Yeah. It's smuty.

Stiles sucked on Derek's rock hard cock as Derek moaned and groaned, pleasure running through his whole body. Stiles sucked on the monster in between Derek's legs like it was a popsicle that was dripping, trying to suck up all the juice that it's giving off. "Stiles... I... I want... No I need to... Ooh my god..." Derek said, moaning as he put his head back.

Stiles took Derek's cock out of his mouth, "what do you need baby?"

"I need to be inside you... The scent you're giving off is driving me crazy..." Derek said, looking down at Stiles, who was smirking and slowly stroking Derek's dick.

"Too bad you have to wait for me to get ready," he said, licking the tip.

"No I don't, you're a werewolf now. You'll heal," Derek said.

"But what if I want to keep sucking on this little guy that is not so little?" Stiles said, looking into Derek's eyes. Derek sighed.

"Alright, but at least bring your ass up here," Derek said. Stiles put an eye brow up. "Please!"

Stiles chuckled, "was that you begging?"

"No... I don't beg. I'm ordering you to bring your ass up here." Derek said, but Stiles could still hear the whine-like sound coming from his voice. He just chuckled and crawled up and put his ass up by Derek's face, as he goes back to sucking his dick. Derek grabbed his butt cheeks and squeezed and massaged while he was looking at Stiles' hole in awe. The pure perfectness of it is overwhelming. Even though he's eaten Stiles out before, every time he does he finds that it always feels like the first time. Derek wasted no more time, connecting his beautiful jaw line to Stiles' even more beautiful ass, he started eating Stiles out like there was no tomorrow and this was his last meal.

Stiles moaned, which of course drove Derek to eat him out faster. "Oh my god Derek..." Stiles said, as he jerked Derek's cock fast. Stiles felt so lucky that he was getting eaten out by a guy like Derek. Derek was so extremely hot and sexy. He never thought in his whole entire life that he would be dating a guy like Derek, let alone... Wait. Was Stiles and Derek dating? Yeah they were mates... But does that mean that their dating? That's something that Stiles would have to ask later. Right now he has too focus on what was going on at the very second, being eaten out by the hottest guy that Stiles has ever seen.

"Oh my god I need to be inside you now... It's driving me crazy... Oh my god..." Derek said, reaching for a condom and gave it to Stiles who sighed and opened it, put it on Derek's tip, and started rolling it down when it stopped.

"Um... Derek..." Stiles said.

"Yes?" Derek answered, not paying attention to his dick because he was so focused on Stiles' hole.

"The condom won't fit..." Stiles said. He looked down at Derek's cock which was kind of turning a shade of red because of how tight the condom is.

"Oh yeah... Now I feel it... Um... I guess we won't be able to use a condom," Derek said.

"But what about what the vet said, about me being able to get pregant?"

"Is that a bad thing? I would love to be the father of your children... We would make beautiful babies... And I can't wait long enough to go to the store to get bigger condoms. Please... Come on Stiles I know you want me inside you just as much as I want inside you. And if you do become pregant I promise to be the best father in the whole entire world now please let me inside you..." Derek said, slididng a finger into Stiles' hole.

Stiles moaned out by the feeling of Derek's finger going inside him. Should Stiles allow Derek to fuck him without a condom? He is only 17... Stiles took a deep breathe, "alright..."