Chapter Twenty

Omg guys this is the last chapter of this book!!! It feels like just yesterday I was sitting in my mom's car in the parking lot of K-mart writing "the monsters take adorable little cupcakes like me". This series has completely blown up more than I thought it was going to be, this was just something I was going to try because I didn't know if I was going to be good at writing Sterek fanfics, but I guess I am xD Enjoy the last chapter of Big Bad Wolf!

"Stiles, you need to understand that your wolf will take over tomorrow night and you'll have no control over yourself, I haven't had time to teach you. We need to be prepared," Derek said, looking at Stiles who just found the duffle bag full of chains and hand cuffs and a muzzle that Derek hid underneath the bed for tomorrow's full moon.

"I know but I told you, it'll all be fine, I'll be fine, I'll be with you. Everything will be ok. And a muzzle? Really? What am I, a wild dog?" Stiles chuckled, throwing the muzzle back into the bag.

"Not now, but tomorrow night you will be," Derek said, picking the duffle bag and throwing it onto the desk. Derek looked back at Stiles who smiled a little, but it wasn't a happy smile, it was a there's no way you're going to put me in those smile. Derek's phone rang and he went over to the bedside to answer it, "hello?"

"Derek , it's John. I just got a notice saying that the town is going to tear your house due to the fire, they view it as useless property and they're going to make some kind of storage unit out there for like- I have no idea. Anyway, you need to get out of there by this Monday, because that's when they're bringing the bulldozers in."

"What... No they can't..." Derek said, not understanding why they would tear down his home. This is his home... Where he grew up... It's not useless property, it's where him and Stiles live.

"I'm sorry but they can. You need to get you and my son out of there before they come and plow it down. Pack your things and move. You can move in with me if you want, I always have Stiles' old room."

"No, that'll be putting you in danger. I have money from my family, I can use it to buy a place," Derek said, looking at Stiles who had a confused look on his face. "Thank you for the warning, talk to you later."

"Who was that?" Stiles asked.

"Your dad. The town is going to tear down the house to put up a storage unit for some shit that I don't give a fuck about," Derek said, starting to get angry. "They're going to tear down this house like it was nothing. Like it's just a pile of wood."

"To them it is Derek," Stiles said, stepping closer to Derek who put his hand out.

"Don't come closer, I'm getting pissed really fast and I don't want to hurt you..." Derek said, breathing heavy.

"You're not going to-" Stiles said, but stopped as Derek's fist went through the wall, "hurt me... Derek you have to stop doing that."

"It calms me down..." Derek said, looking down at the floor and trying to control his breathing. How could they? This is his home. The house he grew up in. The house that his family died in. The house his mom died in...

Stiles sighed, "note to self: get a punching bag. Anyway, what are we going to do?"

"There's nothing we can do. We have to get out of here. Let's start packing now because the full moon tomorrow will take a lot of time and we have until this Monday before this house will be nothing more than a real pile of wood, I wonder what they'd do to that wood, maybe burn it and make a gross joke like 'it always ends with a flame.'," Derek said, sighing. He pulled his hand out of the wall and began packing.

••••••

It fault like Jackson couldn't breathe, his heart was beating like a marching band in his chest and he didn't know why.  Well, maybe it was because he fault like he was running for his life, because he was. A group of three humans were following him with guns. He already got shot in his arm, and they were obviously not satisfied with the wound. Why are they doing this?! Can't they see that he was just a teenager?! Well, a teenager with a lizard tale. Wait why is he running, he has claws filled with poison, why not use them? Jackson jumped onto a tree and sped up it, hiding himself.

"Where did he go?!" One of the hunters said looking around. This hunter seemed like the leader, he was bigger than the other two and had the bigger gun.

"I don't know bu-" the second one started to say, but was pulled up into the tree.

"What the-" the third hunter who was standing in the back said before he also was pulled up. The first hunter, now alone, started to randomly shot up at the thick tree branches, but not seeming like getting anything. He decided to run, he dropped the gun and started to dash back to the SUV, but before he could open the door a scaly tail wrapped around his neck, forcing him to turn around and face the creature he was just hunting moments ago. He looked into the monsters yellow snake-like eyes, seeing nothing that resembled the teenage boy that was inside the beast.

"Wh- What are you going to- going to do-" the hunter said between gasps for air. Jackson putting his head to the side sarcastically, knowing full well he knew what he was going to do. He raised his clawed hand, and in one fast movement he removed his tail and slit the hunters throat, causing him to collapse to the leaf covered ground.   

Ok so I know this chapter is a little short, but that's ok because I have a whole other book to make up for it, so sorry for now. Also, I know there's not a lot that goes on in this chapter, but it's because it's leading up to something big, so bare with me; but it's like a thing that you won't know that's big until like a quarter into the book, because I just love doing that, so just pay attention to every little detail (you don't really have to pay attention to every detail) because it might blow up to something huge. Anyways, I hope you guys liked this series! It's far from over though! There's lots of drama I have in store for the third book, so I hope you guys are as excited as I am! Like always if you enjoyed this chapter, vote vote vote! And who knows, maybe if I get a lot of votes it'll make me want to write the first chapter sooner than I was going to, who knows?! Vote!