Chapter Eighteen *smut*

"I'm turning again..." Derek said, starting to pull out but Stiles wrapped his legs around him and tightened his grip, using all his strength to keep Derek from leaving. "Stiles let me go..."

"No." Stiles said with the straightest face ever. Derek's red blazing eyes looked into Stiles' brown ones.

"Stiles don't say no to me. I'm your alpha. Let me go."

"No," Stiles said, shrugging at Derek's look. Derek growled but was stopped by a kissed by Stiles. "I like it when you act pissed."

"It's not acting... I'm getting really angry really fast... My wolf is taking over way too fast, please Stiles, just let me go." Derek said, pulling back far enough to cause his dick to fall out of Stiles' ass. Stiles rolled his eyes and sighed, taking his legs off from Derek.

"Fine. Go." Stiles said, crossing his arms. Derek looked at Stiles, who looked away.

"Stiles..."

"No, go. You wanted to leave so badly. Go." Stiles said, rolling over from under Derek and putting his head on the pillow and covering himself with the blanket. "Go do what ever you need to do. Go chase cars or something. Just go."

Derek looked at him and sighed, "I'm sorry Stiles... I don't know what happened..."

"It's whatever."

"I'm calm now..." Derek said. He was calm, something that Stiles did calmed his wolf, but also hurt it. Seeing Stiles do this is really breaking his heart, he has to do something... He crawled up Stiles' body that was underneath the covers. He pressed his body against Stiles' and kissed his neck. He grinded his hard-on on Stiles' ass, "why don't we finish?"

"Not really feeling it anymore," Stiles said, sighing. Derek closed his eyes and took a deep breath.

"Stiles please. I'm sorry. I was just trying not to hurt you..."

"That's just it Derek, we both know you wouldn't have, even if you had the chance. Not once have I ever felt threatened by you. Well, yeah there has been a couple but that was before I knew just how much you love me. I don't see why you get so worried when I don't get worried at all. I love it when you turn, it makes me feel extra safe and I don't know what's keeping you from understanding that."

"I'm sorry," Derek said, kissing Stiles' neck once more. "Can I make it up to you?"

"You can try but I can't see you doing that at this moment."

Derek nodded, "challenge accepted." Derek pushed up with one arm to be able to take the blanket off of Stiles' body, and lowered himself once more, his dick going down to the bed between Stiles' legs. Derek kissed Stiles' neck and lingered, opening his mouth and sucking on his skin.

"My dad will shoot you if you give me a hickey," Stiles said calmly.

"Oh well, I'll heal." Derek said, chuckling. He once again started to sucking on Stiles' neck, a few seconds looking at it and there was a growing bruise. "And so will you."

"Maybe."

Derek just shrugged and kissed the back of his neck and started down his spin. Stiles moved so he had better access to his body. "Why thank you."

"Oh shut up," Stiles said, chuckling. Derek kept going down, kissing down his crack and finally got to his hole. Derek licked it once, causing it to tighten and loosen.

"Mmmm..." Derek mumbled as he placed his finger on Stiles' hole, rubbing it. "I love it when your hole does that."

"Does what?" Stiles asked.