Chapter Seventeen *smut*

"You're not going back to school, I don't care what your father does to me. It's not safe," Derek said, hugging Stiles tightly after Isaac brought him home. Derek didn't care if the sheriff put him in jail or whatever, Stiles is not going back to school; he wasn't even sure if he'd let Stiles out of his sight.

"Thank you! I've been waiting for you to say that," Stiles said, enjoying the warmth from Derek's tight hug. That's when Stiles felt what he felt a couple days ago, the feeling that he thought he wouldn't feel again for a little bit. "D-"

"Shhhh," Derek whispered in his ear and looked up at Isaac, "thank you for bringing him home, go back to school."

"But-"

"Isaac, no. Go," Derek said, giving him the death stare.

"God, it's like you're my father or something," Isaac said, turning and walking towards his car. Derek picked Stiles up and carried him into the house.

"Trust me, I know," Derek said, walking up the stairs.

"How did you know?" Stiles asked, looking at Derek in confusion.

"I can just sense it," Derek said, putting Stiles down and closing the door. Derek gently pressed Stiles up against the wall and pressed himself on his small frame. Derek slowly grinded his body against Stiles, causing Stiles to bite his lip. Derek caressed Stiles' neck with his finger before licking the invisible line he just made with his digit. Derek grabbed Stiles' shirt and slowly pulled it up. He reached to take off the bandages but realized there wasn't any, "your wounds healed?"

"Yea, I was going to tell you about that before all that happened. I guess I forgot," Stiles said, shrugging. Derek caressed Stiles' back slowly, sending chills through Stiles' body.

"Well that's good, now I don't need to worry about hurting you," Derek said, putting Stiles' arms up on the wall above his head. He reached around the teen's torso and undid his jeans, slowly pulling them down, lowering himself as they went. Now Derek was face to face with Stiles' ass, well, face to ass. He reached up and slowly pulled his underwear down, revealing his perfect, round, freckled bare ass; for some reason, Derek found those five or so freckles on Stiles' ass extremely adorable.

"Stoooop," Stiles whined.

"Stop what?" Derek asked, shaking his head out of the trance that Stiles' ass put him in.

"You're looking at my freckles again," Stiles said, trying his hardest to cover them all up with his hands. Derek grabbed both of his wrists and pulled his hands away.

"So? They're adorable," Derek said, standing up close to Stiles' body, causing Derek's growing bulge inside his jeans to lock up perfectly with Stiles' butt. "Just like the ones on your neck." Derek kissed each freckle that was on his neck.

"Oh my god stop it," Stiles said, blushing. He grinded his ass back on Derek, which made a groan come from Derek's throat. Stiles smirked, "what was that?"

"Nothing. What was what? What are you talking about?"

"That noise you made," Stiles said, turning and putting his arms around Derek's neck. "If I didn't know any better, I'd think you liked it when I grind on you."

"Oh shut up," Derek said, leaning forward and planting a kiss on Stiles' soft lips. "I love you Red."

"I love you too," Stiles said, blushing and giggling.

"You're so fucking adorable," Derek said, chuckling and kissing him once more before turning him around and pressing him on the wall, getting down on his knees, and squeezed his cheeks. "And your ass is so fucking sexy."