Chapter Four

Peter was just about to get up and go down stairs when a strange scent hit his nose, he sniffed the air, which earned him a confused look from Derek and a weird look from Stiles. "That smell..."

Derek sniffed the air, not understanding what Peter was talking about, "what smell?"

"Um... I don't know... I've never smelt it before... I think it's coming from Stiles..." Peter said, looking down at Stiles, red starting to show in his eyes.

Derek pushed him away and Peter fell half way down the stairs before catching his footing in the middle of the stair case, looking up at them two. Derek started softly growling at Peter when Stiles put a hand on his shoulder. Derek looked at him and saw the gold tent in his eyes. "It's alright... Stop it..."

Derek took a deep breath and then something hit him. He looked at Peter for a second before speaking, "how is it that you casually just walked in right after the alpha pack left?"

"What do you mean?" Peter asked, not looking into his nephews eyes. Derek stood up, getting a concerned look from Stiles.

"You just happened to be here as they left. How is that?"

Peter sighed, "if you're suggesting that I told them to come here and interrupt you guys getting it on, you've completely lost your mind."

"How did you know we were 'getting it on'?" Stiles asked, confused. Derek looked Peter right in the eyes and his eyes starting to get blue, feeling anger take over him for some reason.

"Did you or didn't you send the alpha pack here." Derek growled, it was more of an order than a question. It was like Derek was ordering Peter to answer him.

"Derek, my dear nephew," Peter started.

"DID YOU. OR DIDN'T YOU." Derek growled louder, causing chills go down Stiles' spin.

Peter looked down at his feet, "I did..."

"WHY?!" Derek yelled, feeling both anger and depression crawl through his vanes.

"Derek..." Stiles said, getting a little scared.

"IF IT WASN'T FOR YOU STILES WOULD STILL BE A HUMAN. NONE OF THIS WOULD HAVE HAPPENED. IF IT WASN'T FOR YOU HE WOULD HAVE NEVER GOTTEN RAPED. ARE YOU TRYING TO RUIN MY LIFE?! HUH?!" Derek yelled, knowing full well he kind of sounded like a teenage boy screaming at his parents but honestly he didn't care.

"Derek just let me explain," Peter said.

"EXPLAIN WHAT PETER?! EXPLAIN WHAT. BECAUSE WHATEVER YOU SAY WON'T FIX WHAT HAS HAPPENED. SO GO AHEAD. I'M ALL EARS." Derek said.

"I did not intend Stiles to get raped, I was just trying to have him understand who I was and that he can't talk to me the way he did. I never intended him to run away and get raped. Trust me on that nephew."

"Alright, but what did you intend to do Peter? What did you mean to do by sending the Alpha pack here?" Derek asked, even though it sounded like he's calmed down, he hasn't. He's even more pissed off as ever. So pissed off he doesn't know what to do with himself at the moment. Because of him Stiles was raped. Because of him Derek thought he was going to lose Stiles forever... All because of him.

"Derek," Peter said, his voice low.

"You know what... I don't want to know. Get out," Derek said, his voice also low.

"Derek you are not going to kick me out of my own house," Peter said.

"How many times do I have to tell you this Peter. This is no longer your house. Now get out."

"Derek-"

"GET. OUT." Derek yelled, his eyes turning fully blue, his breath getting heavier. He slowly started to shift. His face started getting hairy and soon his facial features resembled more of a dog than a human. His teeth turning into fangs, and low growl noises came up from his throat.

Peter stood where he did, smirking at his nephew, "you think that's going to scare me away? Remember Derek, I am your alpha, your petty beta looks do not scare me. Do you want to see a real werewolf?"

At that moment, Stiles remembered exactly what Peter looked like when he shifted in front of him and started getting the creeps. Peter started shifting also, but his whole body started resembling a dog like beast. Stiles saw his father on the bottom of the stairs and panicked, what if they go down and hurt him... "C-can you stop..."

Peter shoot his red eyes directly at Stiles, putting his head to the side, "what's the matter?" Peter said. His voice sending violent chills through his body. It was like a growl, but not. It was not human, surely, but it wasn't fully beast. It was somewhere in between and Stiles did not plan to figure out what. "Are you scared?"

"N-no..." Stiles said, not able to look away from the dark figure that once was Peter Hale, but still isn't the beast he saw the other night.

He chuckled, "I think you are."

"Leave him alone Peter," Derek growled.

"Oh come on Derek, let me have some fun," Peter said, smirking, showing off his huge fangs.

Derek had enough, he launched himself at Peter, making both of them roll down the stairs. Stiles had a split second of panic because of his dad but they went right over him and hit the front door. Then Peter launched himself at Derek which caused them both to go into the living room, smashing the glass doors in the process.

Stiles was just about to go downstairs and at least try to calm things down when his father moved, making him freeze and lock his eyes.

"W-what happened?" His father said, putting his hand on his forehead and took one look up at Stiles, and gasped.