Chapter Two

"So... How did you find out about Stiles?" Peter asked, sitting down on the sofa next to the sheriff who refused to leave.

"Allison called me. At first, I thought it was her father because she used her father's phone, and I answered and I heard crying and it didn't sound like Chris. Then she wouldn't stop saying sorry and finally, I got her to calm down enough for her to tell me what happened. She kept apologizing, I didn't know what to say. I hung up and rushed here," John said. "I should have just taken him home with me... But I could just see it in his eyes that he loved Derek... And I couldn't bring myself to take that from him..."

Peter nodded, understanding. "I have a confession"

"Yes?" John asked, looking at Peter.

"I was the one who caused Stiles to run away... I scared him too much. I just lost control of my anger..."

"So... If it wasn't for you, Stiles wouldn't have gotten raped?" He asked, sitting up straight.

"That's correct..." Peter said, looking down, "I'm sorry."

••••••

"...What?" Scott asked, looking at Allison who wouldn't step into his house even though he's offered many times. Her cheeks were stained with dried tears and her eyes fresh with more.

"I killed him, Scott... I didn't mean to but I did..." Allison said, about to choke on another sob.

Scott put his hand up to his mouth as a sob tried to escape his throat as he thinks about his best friend no longer be with him. "What- how did you not mean to kill him?"

"Well... It's a long story and I have a lot to explain... Can I come in?"

"No..." Scott said, stepping in the way of her as she tried to walk into his house. She looked at him with tears falling down her cheeks.

"Scott... Please..." She said, going to hug him but he backed up.

"Please leave..." Scott said, tears starting to fall down his cheeks.

"Please..." Allison pleaded. Scott just shook his head and closed the door. Once the door shut, he felt all of it come to him. He fell to his knees as more tears fell from his eyes. How could this happen... How could his own girlfriend kill his best friend... Well was girlfriend... He didn't know what was going to happen to that relationship now...

Why would she kill him? He just didn't understand how you just accidentally kill someone... It just didn't make any sense...

Outside Allison stood, tears falling from her eyes. She should have told Scott about her being hunter a long time ago... And now she probably won't ever get a chance to explain herself.

When she got to her house she went up to her room, not talking to anyone on the way up. She flew herself onto her bed and cried into her pillow. How could she have been so stupid? She shouldn't have just shot the arrow into the window without knowing where it would go... She just saw the twins go in the window and thought she would hit either one of them... Not Stiles.

There was on a knock on her door, "Allison?" Her mother asked, walking in. Her short dark red hair a little messy. "What's the matter, sweetie?"

"I... I killed an innocent boy..." Allison said, looking at Victoria who sat on her bed next to her.

She sighed, "Allison honey... You're going to kill plenty of innocent people..."

Allison looked at her mother in shock, "are you trying to tell me this is normal?!? I killed Stiles mother!"

"Stilinski? John's son?"

"Yes..." Allison said. "He's dead and Derek completely hates me, not that I care at al-"

"Derek Hale?"

"Yes, mom. Derek Hale. And Scott probably hates me now and I called the Sheriff and told him and he probably doesn't like me either..." Allison said, starting to cry her eyes out.

"Oh, honey..." She said, pulling her daughter into her arms, "it's alright... Mommy's got you..."

••••••

Derek was at the top of the stairs still, hasn't moved, hasn't talked, hasn't done anything since it happened. It was getting dark and Derek was getting tired. He slowly laid down next to the cold Stiles and pulled him into his arms. Derek looked at Stiles' face. Wishing he could see that smile one last time... Hear that laugh... See the sparkle in his big brown eyes... Hear his smart ass comments. A tear fell from Derek's eye as he slowly fell asleep, holding onto Stiles tighter.

While Derek slept, Stiles' body started getting warmer. Slowly all the bite marks disappeared, all but one. Peter's bite mark. It turned a shade of red, not that dark but not that bright.

His heart started beating, his stomach going up and down as he slowly breathes once more. "Derek..." He mumbled softly.

Peter was downstairs talking to John when he heard something. "What was that?"

"What was what?" John asked, looking around.

"Shhhh..." Peter said, listening again.

"Derek..." He heard again. Peter looked at John with wide eyes.

"It's Stiles..."
~~~
Hey guys. So for reason, I had trouble finishing this chapter and I honestly don't know why. I hope you like it! Vote! And thank you so much for the comments guys! I love them so much! You guys don't understand how much I appreciate your feedback, it makes me feel like a good writer c: Bye!