THREE

I wake up stretching my arms above my head. This was the best sleep I had in a long while.

"Had a good rest darling?" papa asked as he laid beside me.

"Yes Papa. You are the best teddy bear substitute," I smirked at him as I turn to look at dad.

"Doc said that he is recovering well. He should wake up soon," Papa kissed the side of my head.

"Must I go with you now? I would like to wait till Dad wakes up" I look at Alex for his answer.

"I am sorry Jas. But Will wants you back home now. But you can come back after you meet your brothers and family. Then we can stay here till your dad wakes up" Alex informs me.

"Jas, go ahead with your brother first. I will call you the second Dad wakes up" Papa assured me with a small smile.

"I am going to miss you so much, papa. Call me every day and text me every hour," I ordered him with a glare.

"Yes ma'am. Your wish is my command" Papa chuckled as he pushed me off his bed. I fell to the floor with a thump.

"I will tell dad that you pushed me off the bed today," I wiggled my finger at him, smiled when I saw his eyes widen in fear.

"Come on, princess, you cannot do that to me" Papa pouted. I shrug.

Alex brought me back home first to shower and changed. I made Alex to the same thing and I gave him Dad's spare clothes which fitted him perfectly.

"Okay, you have six brothers including me. Firstly, we have William, then me, River, Brandon, Alessio and Atticus, in order, the last two are twins" Alex informs me as he drives to his house in the city.

"What can I expect from them? I mean it has been what, 10 years since you all saw me" I look at Alex.

"To be honest, Jas, I am not sure. I am only close to William as we work in the same office. Never since your "death" we all have drifted away. I think today is the first day in 10 years we will be in the same room at the same time," Alex sighed.

Woah, this family has lots of drama. And I love drama filled family.

I guess this house is going to be fun.

"You look creepy with that smile Jasmine," Alex gulps in fear.

"Oh, do not worry. Alex, can we get some popcorn before going to your house," I look at him hopefully. He nods as he turns right at the traffic light. He turns into the shopping mall carpark.

"Come on, lets' get you some snacks, clothes and anything you need," Alex pulls me into the mall.

We went to the clothes store first got some oversized hoodies despite my protest to pay for it, Alex paid for all of the things I purchased. This happened in all the stores. I surrendered in defeat I think he was trying to pamper me for all the years he missed.

"But why the popcorn?" he asks me as we enter his house.

"You will find out soon," I smirked.

I have anticipated that there will some full-blown drama happening the minute they realized I am back.

"First, we go to your room, unpack and settle in. Then we can meet everyone before dinner" Alex plans as we walk up the grand stairs. I follow him.

He opens the last door away in the row of doors. Walking I saw that it was painted in purple and the bed was for a child. I look at Alex in confusion, but Alex turned red in embarrassment.

"I am sorry, this is your room. We did not change a thing in your room. Hell, none of us could enter your room after that day. Only the staffs come in to clean," Alex looks down sadly.