EIGHT

I was driving as fast as I could. I wanted to avoid any fights and shooting in an open space. I do not want to get any innocent lives involved in this fight.

I was reaching the forest entrance, I turned on my tracker on the bracelet to let Damien to locate me easily.

As I ran deeper into the forest, I heard gunshots. I checked my gun before I started to shoot the first guy in my view. The bullet hit him right in the middle of his eyes. I shoot to kill, that's my style.

"Come on girl, boss wants you back!" one of them shouts for me.

"Ms Jasmine!" a new voice shouted as I hear more footsteps. Seems like my brothers' men found me.

"Jasmine! Where the hell are you!" I heard Will's voice, it made be to slightly lose focus. What the hell is he doing here? He was supposed to be in the hospital safe and sound. Not here finding me blindly. I take out my phone and texted Will requesting him to shut up.

"Ouch", I whined as a bullet grazed my arm.

"You asked for it" I grumbled, as I started to shoot each of his men.

"Cool shit sister!" I hear Brandon's voice behind me. The next second I am pushing him away.

I sharp pain started to spread from my stomach.

I look down to see the blood spreading on my shirt.

I look at Brandon who started to pale.

"Bro, pass me your jacket!" I shouted at him jolting him out of his thoughts. He quickly removes his jacket passing it to me. I tie it around my waist to stop the blood flow.

"Jasmine!" Will shouts making me wince.
"For a Mafia boss, you are bad at being discreet," I glared at him.

"Babe" Damien hugs me surprising my brothers with his presence.

"Learn from him brothers," I tsked.

"My men and your brothers have taken the survivors to the warehouse," he informs me as he carries me bridal style and starts walking to the car.

"I am going to pass out soon," I inform him, and he nods after placing a kiss on my forehead.

"I will talk to your family. Rest well. Once you wake up it is time for a war" he assures me.

I succumbed to the darkness later.

Will's POV

I watched as Damien carefully places an unconscious Jasmine in the back of his car. He turns to look at Brandon and me,

"I will see you back at the hospital. Gather your family including James and Lucas," he orders us before getting into the driver seat and driving away.

"Did he just take our sister away?" Brandon asks.

"The hell," I grumbled as we get into our car racing to the hospital.

As we got into the hospital, I saw Damien with a group of guys who looked worried.

"Get your family here soon," Damien looks at me. I nod and left to gather my family.

15 minutes later we are all in a meeting room.

"Jasmine is in the surgery at the moment. While she is in it, we will be sharing her past with you all," Damien informs us seriously making us to give him our full attention.

"As you are aware of the accident she was in when she was six years old. She lost her memories of her life before that, only remembering her biological father," Damien started.

"She was living in the basement of Ian's warehouse. Totured terribly. It involved whipping, knifes, fires. There were often sexual abuse was not raped. Then three years later, she was thrown into a orphanage, where she was continued being abused. That was when we all met her and became her best friend. At 10 years old she was sent to her first foster home, since then until six months ago, she changed over eight foster homes, all of them were abusive. She then meet the lovely couple, James and Lucas. Even while she was being abused, she started training when she was 11 years old, to become stronger and to find her family. She started her own business to earn money," Damien finished as he sat down. We all look at the table processing what he just said.

We heard sobbing, looking up we saw Lucas crying into James's chest, as James' comforts his husband.

"Are you going to tell them the rest?" one of the boy ask Damien.

"Not now Jake. Give them a few minutes to process this first" Adrian replied to the boy.

He nods as he rakes his hand over his hair looking stressed as he stares at River, who looks confused at the look he is getting.

"Why is he staring at me? And what else do we need to know about our sister?" River growls in anger.

"She is dying," Jake drops the bomb on us. This made all of us to stand up in shock.

"What?" we all shouted in unison.

"While she was with Ian, he injected her with a slow killing poison mixed with unknown substances. There is no cure for it. Dad has been trying to find a cure for it. Recently he has been making better progress on it thanks to your brother River," Adrian explains.

River looks shocked at the inform.

"You mean, the research cure I am working on is for my sister? Why did he not tell me? I would have worked harder on it!" River shouts.

"Jasmine, did not want you to put your health at risk just to find a cure for her," Damien answers.

"River, get back to the research now, make sure to eat all your meals or I will pull you out" dad glares at River who nods before running out of the room.

"Now Damien, you must know a lot about my daughter" Dad looks at Damien,

"You were the one to save me. So you must have a plan of revenge" he asks Damien.

"Yes, sir you are right. But I cannot disclosed it without Jas's permission" Damien smiles.

"Ah, you love my daughter way too much," Dad smiles.

"You have three fathers of her to convince," Dad smiles at James and Lucas. Who look at him shocked.

"I maybe her biological father. But she recognized you both as her father. I love if you continued being part of her life" Dad informs them , making Lucas to start tearing up.

"We would love that. Thank you!" James smiles.

"She is out of the surgery. And Dad used River's first cure discovery. Apparently it is slowing down the poison which gives us more time to find the permanent cure," Adrian announces, making all of us to sigh in relief.