Chapter 15

2 weeks later

"How are you feeling now?" Dan asked me as I sat up on bed tiredly.

"Yeah, better than yesterday," I gave him a weak smile.

"You scared me, love" he passed me a glass of water and a few tablets to consume.

I down the tablets with the water. I hate medication, they all have a bitter aftertaste.

"Here, have some sweets to remove the after taste" Dan passed me some sweets while removing the glass from my hand. He left the room and returns after a while with a bowl of chicken soup.

"Eat this first. If it stays, then we can eat something slightly heavier later for lunch" he kissed my forehead and started to feed me the soup.

Every day he treats me better and better, and I always feel grateful to have him in my life.

"If I don't make it," I said after a few mouth,

"I want you to be happy and find things that make you happy. Please fall in love with someone," I smile at him.

I do not want him to stay alone after me. I want him to fall in love with someone that will treat him like the king that he is.

I am resentful that I cannot treat him like a king forever, I can only watch over him.

I am going to miss him when I am gone,

"I am sure we can find a cure for you soon" Dan whispers sadly.

"Alright, have you gathered the evidence?" I asked him,

"Yup, I have sent them to the L twins," he informed him,

"We will be here for another two to three weeks, to make sure that you are stable to travel back home" he informed me.

"Tell the L twins that we will pass the evidence to the family after you and I are back there," I told Dan, as he guided me to the bathroom.

"I can shower myself" I assured him,

"Fine, but do not take long" he looks at me in concern. I smiled at his behaviour.

He will be guarding the door until I come out.

I hate the stupid people who caused the accident. Like why they had to do this to me. I just want a chance at a normal life and yet, this happens to me.

I want to cry yet, I cannot, it will make Dan feel more hurt for me.

"You ready to go my love?" he kissed my cheeks, making me blush.

He has been doing this for more than 2 years, yet it still makes me blush each time.

"Anyway, I have delayed our flight time," he smirked,

"What are we going to till then?" I asked him with a smile, I know what he is planning.

"You and me, my love, we are going on a date" he pulled me closer into a tight hug. He kissed the top of my head.

"Where are we going for this date?" I breathe on his chest.

"That is a surprise," he smiled as he lead me out of the room.

We got into his blue Lamborghini, he designed the interior according to my likes, while the exterior was his style. It was his way of telling me that we are always one.

I want to survive this ordeal; I want to spend each and every minute with him. When I am taking my last breath, I want to see him. I know it is cheesy, but that is what I want. Yet at the same time, I do not want him to see me taking my last breath, I want his last memory of me smiling and happy. This is why I made a small plan that no one knows.