Chapter 14: Family dinner

"Yes!" I whispered opening the window once again.

Y/n pov:

"Hey, can I go to Liam's house?" I asked, I noticed as his grip on the wheel hardened.

"No" He said in a cold hard voice, "Why not? I don't control who you see, so why do you?" I asked looking at him. He ignored me and kept driving to the mansion.

I crossed my arms. "Jerk" I mumled under my breath, "Did you say anything?" He asked purposely, I rolled my eyes and looked out the window.

We arrived, he parked his car and took off his seatbelt, he got out of the car confused the I wasn't going out.

He rolled his eyes in annoyance, I locked the door as he came, he tried opening it. "Y/n, open the door" He sighed, I didn't answer. My gaze was on the garage door.

He tried opening it multiple times, "y/n, stop getting on my nerves" He said calmly, I shook my head, I wanted to go to Liam's house. I haven't seen him in a while.

"Alright, fine" He said getting his car keys out of his pocket, he clicked the unlock button on his car keys, after that he opened the door.

"Let me go to Liam's house!" I demanded, he took off my seatbelt, "Get.out" He ordered I rolled my eyes and did what he asked.

He closed the door and locked the car, I stayed in my spot not wanting to go I that hell house. Don't worry I haven't forgiven him for what he did.

"Y/n, let's go in. If you don't move there will be consequences" He rolled his eyes. I shook my head once again, yes I'm stubborn.

He came ove and lifted me up and carried me over his shoulder, "Put me down!" I shouted as he started walking to the mansion.

I started smacking his back as hard as I can but I could tell it didn't hurt for him. He unlocked the door and went in the house making sure to lock it again.

"Put me down, Now!!" I shouted, He walked upstairs, I saw Alessandro coming Put of his room. "Please help" I whispered to Alessandro.

Suddently I felt a stinging pain in my buttcheek, "I heard that" h/n/Damien said, That jerk did that, he opened his bedroom door, Still carrying me.

then he closed the door and went to the bed, "No!! Don't do this, Please!" I shouted pledding him as he layed me on the bed.

"Do what? You thought I would touch you?" He asked chuckling, "H/n/Damien I need to talk to you" Alessandro said knocking on the door.

H/n/Damien went to the door and opened it, he went outside with Alessandro making sure to lock the door. What? I thought to myself.

I ran to the door and tried opening it but it was locked, the jerk locked it. "Open the freaking door!" I shouted. But no one heard me.

H/n/Damien pov:

"What is it?" I asked curiously going downstairs with Alessandro. "Well, your family is coming to live with you, they said they missed you and Y/n" Alessandro said with his hands on his pocket.

"Easy, tell them I'm busy and they can't come" I said heading back upstairs, "But they said they're on their way" I heard Alessandro say which made me stop walking.

I turned around, "Fuck" I whispered. "Alright, how many more minutes until they come?" I asked turning back around slowly walking upstairs.

Alessandro check the time, "about 20 minutes" He said. I nodded and went upstairs, "Also how's y/n?" I heard him asking.

Why the fuck does he need to know? "She's fine" I rolled my eyes. As I walked closer to my room I heard y/n yelling. "Open the door!" She screamed.