Chapter 60: Solving that problem

Guys, please comment and vote, your comments motivate me to write more!

"Jasmine, please eat, here's your food. Do you want me to help you eat? Please answer me" Alessandro said grabbing the tray that was full of delicious food.

But nope, she didn't care or move one bit.

Third person pov:

"Leave." Was all she said, "No, eat first" Alessandro said before he grabbed a slice of cheese and put it on the toast, he was basically making her a sandwich.

"Leave. Now." Jasmine demanded slowly getting pissed. Whilst both of them were talking, well Jasmine wasn't really talking.

H/n/Damien came home with a plastic bag full of passion fruit, Y/n got up and rushed to him, she quickly grabbed the bag and ran to the kitchen making everyone laugh.

Whilst y/n was busy with her passion fruit H/n/Damien asked for Alessandro, "Where's Alessandro?" H/n/Damien asked.

"He's upstairs, I don't know what he's doi-"

"Leave now, I hate you! I said Leave me alone!" Everyone turned their heads upstairs when they heard yelling and shattering upstairs.

"Jasmine" H/n/Damien sighed, Atlas and Liam quickly got up and walked behind H/n/Damien as he walked upstairs. Y/n ate her passion fruit quickly before she walked rapidly to the living room making her way upstairs.

"Y/n, honey please come sit with us, they're solving it" Miss Cherylne called y/n, "I'll be back, don't worry nothing will happen" y/n smiled before she left upstairs.

Y/n walked in the room before her eyes widened at the view, she looked up and saw Alessandro with several cuts on his hands, Jasmine was holding her head, she was shaking, she was crying.

Atlas and Liam were helping Alessandro out, 3 maids rushed in and started cleaning the mess, H/n/Damien was sitting beside Jasmine on the bed watching her cry.

"Jasmine, calm down" H/n/Damien sighed as he placed his hands on her shoulders, rubbing her shoulders gently, the room..

The room had a broken bed, a little lamp, a rug and a bathroom that only had a toilet and sink. "J-jasmine?" Y/n said surprised.

Jasmine ignored it and continued to let her tears get her, H/n/Damien looked at y/n, he signalled her to go but y/n didn't, instead she walked slowly towards her.

Atlas came back in the room, "Atlas, take y/n out" H/n/Damien told Atlas, Atlas nodded before he walked to y/n.

"Y/n, come on. Let's go p, Jasmine is fine" He assured y/n, he placed an arm around her left arm and on on her fight arm that was infront of him, he turned her around as they began to slowly walk out of the room.

"N-no, I want to check on her" Y/n stuttered still surprised. "Later you can, not right now y/n, come on I have something for you" Atlas smiled trying to make y/n walk out of the room.

"Jasmine, please talk to me" Y/n said ignoring Atlas, "Leave, leave!" Jasmine shouted before she covered her ears. Alessandro's hands were bleeding, you want to know how?

Jasmine scratched him and hit him, Jasmine didn't want to see anyone, at all. Liam was cleaning the blood on Alessandro's hands whilst Alessandro sat in shock.

There were blood drops on the floor which the maids were cleaning, "Alessandro, oh God, are you okay?" Liam asked worried.

"That's it" H/n/Damien said, he forced Jasmine to stand up before he lifted her over his shoulder making Jasmine gasp, "Put me down!" She shouted.

H/n/Damien rushed to Alessandro's room before he placed her on the sofa, H/n/Damien signalled Liam to get out, Liam nodded before he walked out.

"You two need to fucking work this out, Alessandro and Jasmine you're not babies!" H/n/Damien shouted already mad with Jasmine's behaviour.

"No, you don't understand me. I don't want to see him or hear his voice, get him out, out!" Jasmine shouted. "You two will solve this!" H/n/Damien shouted before he rushed out of the room making sure to close the door and lock it.

Jasmine quickly got up and rushed to the door, "Open the door, I sweat to God, I'll shoot your dick!" Jasmine shouted banging on the door.

"Y/n, y/n please open the door, I promise we'll be friends again, just please open the door!" Jasmine shouted.

"There's no use, if he says you'll stay here that means you will." Alessandro said with a cold voice making Jasmine turn around.

"D-don't you fucking dare to say a word, I don't want to hear you!" Jasmine shouted. "You're crazy, I told you the reason I married you, look at you. You've changed so much, now you're like an actual whore" Alessandro said looking at her in disgust.

Jasmine slowly walked to the mirror, he was right.

Jasmine's pov:

How dare he say that, I looked at myself in the tall mirror, he was right though. "You see yourself? Do you see how much you've changed?" He said not even looking at me.

"That doesn't make you less of a bitch" I replied still looking at myself, I did calm down alittle. Something...something made me freeze.

His old smell, it hit my nose making me freeze and remember our past, our memories.

"Jasmine, you don't realise that you're the one who's making this situation worse" He said looking at his scratched hands.

"I'm not, you-you're the reason that this happened, if you had never married me to 'protect' me this would've never had happened, You married me to protect me right? But I still got kidnapped" I said emotionlessly.

Before I walked to the balcony, I tried to open the doors bit they wouldn't open, "the fuck? Open the doors!" I yelled, "It's not me" He said before he walked in the bathroom, he closed the door and locked it.

He's not even admitting that he made y/n pregnant, son of a bitch. "I'm a whore? No you're a whore, you don't even care, you litterly fucking made my best friend pregnant!" Jasmine yelled making the bathroom door swing open.

"What the fuck are you saying? I suggest you watch your mouth!" Alessandro shouted with pure anger, "Stop acting innocent, you know what you did!" Jasmine shouted back.

Their shouts were heard downstairs which made everyone gasped except for H/n/Damien, he just rolled his eyes, "Why wouldn't she think that" He sighed..

End of chapter 60, thank you for reading, stay tuned for chapter 61, make sure to vote and comment! <3

What do you think of Jasmine's behaviour?

Do you think Alessandro and Jasmine will solve their 'problem'?

Should I take out Ella from the story or no?

Words: 1158