Chapter 50: Rescued?

"Go, before I change my mind" He rolled his eyes, I nodded and sprinted outside again, I must be dreaming.

Y/n pov:

I sat on the sand and admired the view, It was like I had forgotten all our problems, All the things he did, it was like it never happend.

But I soon remembered that he was the one that killed my parents, he took them away from me. But why?

Why would he kill my parents? If I asked him that question we'd fight about it for atleast a week, but I needed the answer.

I will ask him soon, Yes, I am happy. I'm happy that we haven't fought today, but he's still my kidnapper, the killer of my parents.

I sighed and closed my eyes trying to meditate that was until I was interrupted, "I'll go fishing in one of my boats, you're staying here. Don't think of escaping because you won't be able to" He said.

I opened my eyes and stood up, "Obviously not, don't worry I'll behave" I fake smiled. He nodded before walking to the boat.

I watched as he left, after he left I quickly ran in the house looking for something That'll help me escape. I looked and looked until I saw a cellphone.

This would be my only help, I ran to the cellphone and started dailing Alessandro's phone number. I took the phone in my hand and placed it close to my ear.

It was ringing, I was just waiting for him to pick up, come on. I waited and waited until he picked up, "Hello, who's this?" He said.

I sighed with relief.

Alessandro's pov:

I waited for the person to answer, "Hello?" I said again. "A-alessandro, I'm y/n" I heard y/n say. My eyes widened finally.

"Please come save me, He went- he went fishing, we're in a deserted island, Please come quickly, you're my only help" She said quickly but nervously.

She sounded scared, genuinely scared. "Y/n? Oh God, you're alright right? He hasn't hit you or anything has he? Don't worry we'll come as soon as possible" I replied worried.

"Y-yes he has, he only pulls my hair and grabs my arm but today he hasn't done anything to me t-thank you" Y/n answered with a shaky voice.

As soon as I heard her voice I knew I had to take action, by her phone call I could track where she is. "Okay, Hold on stay with me for as long as you can, describe how the house looks" I said before writing on my book.

"It's- it's a mansion, there's only a mansion and abit of sand. The mansion is black from outside its like modern, He also has a boat" she said sighing.

"Alright, as soon as you see him coming hang up" I said, "Okay" she replied.

I signalled my man to call Mr Mark since me and him were the 2 that were working on finding y/n, Soon Mr Mark came in.

"Y/n is on the phone with me, Please get your men ready to start searching for any island H/n/Damien has, Also get them to look for an island that has a black modern house with a boat" I told Mr Mark.

"Okay son, is y/n okay?" He asked. "Yes she's still on the phone with me" I said. He nodded before leaving out quickly.

"Okay y/n, I want you to behave for him Okay? Try not to make him mad" I told y/n, "But- okay" she sighed. I nodded, our plan is working.

"Please come quickly" she said breathing heavily. "I will, don't worry I'm on my way" I said to try and make her less nervous.

"R-really?" She asked with excitement in her voice. "Of course, just do as I asked" I replied. "Of course, thank you so much" she squeaked excited.

"I- he's here! I have to go" she gasped nervously, "Okay, be safe" I replied before she hung up. A soon as she hung up and rushed out of my office to Atlas and Liam.

I barged in to see Liam talking on the phone whilst Atlas was typing on the computer, "Y/n, I think we found her!" I shouted.

Their eyes lit up as they looked at me, "Really? Has he done anything to her? She's okay right?" Liam asked worried. "Yes she's fine" I replied.

"So what the fuck are we waiting for? Let's go" Atlas replied. "Have they taken down the news?" I asked curiously.

They both nodded, "Great job" I said before we rushed out, we decided that Mr Mark would stay home and get his men to come with us.

I had my phone with me to track where y/n called from.

Y/n pov:

I rushed to the kitchen and drank a cup of water to make me less nervous, I put it on the sink before leaving outside. I saw him come out of the boat with a bucket filled with fish.

I was even more excited that Alessandro will come, he said he's on his way. After waiting for weeks he's finally coming to save me.

The devil came inside and amazed to the kitchen, "You haven't done anything silly, have you?" He asked with a brow raised up.

"Nope" I replied smiling. Oh just wait, I'll be out of here soon, I watched as he washed the fish in the sink, "You go sit in the living room and wait for your food" He said looking at me.

I nodded and walked to the living room, He was wrong. I wasn't waiting for my food, I was waiting for Alessandro to come.

After afew hours I started to over-think, maybe Alessandro isn't coming? Maybe there's a problem? Oh God, I really started to get worried,

That was until I saw a boat coming towards the mansion, Was it Alessandro?

The boat came closer and closer which caused me to stand up and run outside, I waved my arms and smiled when I saw them.

The 3 of them, Atlas, Alessandro and Liam...

End of chapter 50, Thank you for reading. Stay tuned for chapter 51! :)

Will y/n get rescued?

What will H/n/Damien's reaction be?

Will y/n leave H/n/Damien after she gets rescued?

Words: 1072