Chapter 33: Back Home

I smiled a little at her cuteness but quickly hid it, "Jasmine, be quiet for me, please. I can't deal with your shit right now" I sighed in annoyance..

H/n/Damien pov:

I let y/n lay her head on my shoulder the whole ride, she was starting to fall asleep and it was getting dark.

I held her head and look at her eyes to see if she was sleeping, she was. I sighed in relive, now that she's asleep things won't be as hard.

Soon we arrived, I got out of the car and picked y/n up, I looked over at Alessandro who was doing the same. One of my guards opened the front door.

I walked in the house making my way upstairs, I walked to our room, opening the door then closing it. I walked to the bed and layed y/n carefully as I made my way to her closet.

I picked pj's and walked over to her, she couldn't even move because the dress was so tight, fuck I shouldn't have gotten that one.

I sat beside her on the bed not know weather to wake her up to remove her make up and clothes or..?

I slowly started waking her up, "Y/n, baby wake up" I said as I gently shook her arm, "Y/n, come on wake up" I said caressing her cheek.

Her eyes fluttered open as she stared at me, "Huh?" She said confused, "Come on, before you sleep you need to remove your make up and change" I said showing her the pj's.

"Alright but can I have w-water first?" She said awkwardly, "Of course" I said walking out of the room, I walked downstairs to the kitchen.

I grabbed a glass and put some cold water and walked upstairs to the room, Y/n had sat up waiting for me.

I walked to her and gave her the glass of water helping her drink it. She drank all the water and put it on the counter.

"Thank you" she said, I nodded and left the room closing the door. I waited outside the room as she got dressed in her pj's.

I really wanted to know y/n more, I wanted to know about her family, Just her infact. "You can come in!" She shouted, I sighed and opened the door seeing her getting in bed.

She pulled the thick duvet over her body slowing closing her eyes to sleep, I took her dress and heels and put them in the closet.

I then changed into my pj's and snuggled with her until we fell asleep.

Alessandro pov:

I put Jasmine to bed and helped her change, she was okay with it but I still closed my eyes.

She's currently sleeping in my bed but I'm on the sofa, I can't sleep, I don't know why but I'm not tired.

I sighed looking at Jasmine sleeping peacefully, I got up and walked to the balcony, I opened the glass door and standed outside the balcony.

As soon as I opened the door the cold fresh air hit my face which made me close my eyes and relax, that's until my phone started ringing.

"Who the fuck would call at this time" I said annoyed, I took my phone out of my pocket.

"Hello?"

"Hello Alessandro"

"Oh Hi, Mr Mark"

It's H/n/Damiens dad but why would he call at this time? Don't tell me there's a problem with the Mafia shit.

"Son, we have afew problems. You know our enemies the 'The K'dronas' They're planning to strike at any moment, tommrow get your men and H/n/Damien's"