Chapter 27: He's back?

"I'm t-tired. P-please let me s-sleep" I coughed, he sniffled as tears raced down his cheeks, I slowly shut my eyes as I felt him pull me into a tight hug..

Third person pov:

Alessandro sniffled as he held y/n's hands gently, he watched as she slowly gave up and closed her eyes. "Y/n you better be fine!" He cried.

Soon the doctor arrived, Alessandro got up and greeted him. The doctor sat beside y/n and did his job.

Alessandro watched as tears raced down his face, "H-how is she," he asked dryly. "Just a sec" the doctor said getting y/n's hair out of her face.

Alessandro sighed as he walked out of the room ready to beat H/n/Damien up, "Honey! How's y/n!?" H/n/Damien's mum asked worried.

"The doctor hasn't told me yet, but I'm sure she will be fine Miss" He said patting her shoulder. She nodded, "You should get some rest, how about you go and take a little nap?" Alessandro asked helping the old lady up.

She nodded slowly, Alessandro helped her sleep, "Thank you very much, son" she smiled. "Of course" Alessandro said going out and closing the door.

Alessandro saw the doctor existing his room sighing, he rushed to him, "H-how is she?" He asked nervously.

"She's fine, she'll wake up tommorow morning, she has been beaten up very badly, her eye will be swollen for about 3 days make sure to help her out this cream around her eye every night and morning, after she wakes up she'll feel pain in her stomach which will cause her to not be able to walk properly without holding onto something" the doctor stated.

"Here's the medicine for her, only if she feels pain in her stomach or somewhere around her face, she can only take the medicine once a day though, but sit please make sure to take extra care of her. She'll need alot of help with doing things"

"If needed she might have to use a wheelchair if she can't walk, only if you help her around then she won't need a wheelchair" The doctor said.

"Alright, thank you so much" Alessandro said smiling. The doctor left as Alessandro headed to where y/n was, he opened the door and closed it going in and sitting next to y/n.

He placed his hand in hers, "I was so worried y/n, I promise you I'll take you from this hell one day. Just wait.

He said caressing her cheek as a tear rolled down his cheek. Her face was white, it was all scratched. Alessandro couldn't help seeing y/n like this.

"Matteo!" Alessandro shouted whiping his tears, "Yes sir" Matteo one of Alessandro's most trusted men came in.

"From now on you and Blue will be guarding my room, you'll both stay outside. If anyone wants to enter call me or let me know. If something happens to y/n then I'll shoot your brains out, am I clear?" Alessandro said glaring at Matteo.

"Of course sir, don't you worry. She'll be safe with us" Matteo said nodding abit scared by what Alessandro said.

Alessandro signalled Matteo to get out, he obviously did as told and went outside guarding the bedroom with Blue from outside.

Alessandro sighed as he kissed y/n's forehead, "Wake up soon my princess, I cannot live without you. I promise I'll protect you" Alessandro smiled.

Alessandro got up and walked out closing the door behind him he went to the living room seeing the girls on the couch with worried faces.

"She's fine, don't worry. Girls you can go sleep, you must be tired and thank you for calling me Katie" Alessandro smiled.

"Of course, no need to thank me I did what I had to do" she smiled as she walked passed him upstairs, "Thank you for saving y/n I really appreciate it" Jasmine hugged Alessandro.

Alessandro hugged her back, somehow he felt this strange feeling of butterflies, he's never been hugged like this before.

Jasmine wrapped her arms around his neck and layed her head on the crook of his neck, Alessandro felt slightly shocked but hugged her so he wouldn't embarrass Jasmine.

He wrapped his arms around her waist hugging her normally, they both pulled away as she thanked him one more time.

"Jasmine, please let me know If anything happens about your brother" Alessandro said politely. She nodded and left going to her room.

Alessandro sighed as he heard a knock on the door, he walked to the front door and opened it seeing a strange guy standing there looking worried.

"Who are you?" Alessandro asked curiously. "H-hows y/n? Is she alright please tell me she is!" The guy begged, "Name?" Alessandro asked scanning the guy from head to toe.

"L-liam" the guy said puffed out.

"Does y/n know you?" Alessandro asked furrowing his brows, "Of course, I'm her bestfriend!" Liam shouted.

"Alright then come in, y/n is all fine" Alessandro said still not sure about his decision. "Maria, lead this guy to Y/n's room and stay beside him" Alessandro said still not trusting the guy.

Maria one of the maids nodded and walked Liam upstairs to see y/n.

Alessandro pov:

H/n/Damien is currently at my house because he needs to be away from y/n, I must protect her.

He's obviously locked up in my house, but obviously we give him the stuff he needs.

"Fuck, when will this nightmare end" I muttered going on the couch in the living room. I layed down staring at the fireplace.

Soon I drifted to sleep exhausted from what happened today, I hope my princess wakes up, I can't wait for her to open her beautiful honey eyes.

Third person pov:

Liam rushed to y/n and sat on his knees desperately wanting her to wake up, "Y/n, please please I beg you forgive me!!" Liam shouted holding y/n's hands tightly.

He sniffled feeling guilty for not being there for y/n, "P-please forgive me, I wasn't there for you when you needed me. Your dickhead husband didn't allow me to see you!" Liam cried.

The maid stood there watching his movements closely, "Would you like a cup of tea?" Liam asked Maria sarcastically.

She quickly looked down ashamed, "Get the fuck out!" Liam shouted but she stayed there in her place, "Sorry sir, I cant" she said looking down..

Alright, this is sad, btw yes I did change chapter 26 because y/n wasn't so sad about Alessandro leaving, sorry yall.

How will y/n feel about h/n/Damien when she wakes up?

Would you forgive h/n/Damien or...?

Is Alessandro a good guy for y/n or do you still like y/n and h/n/Damien together?

Liam came back?

Yall, today I woke up with fricking 17.4k followers on tiktok, thank you so so much for ready this story and for following me. I cannot wait to write chapter 28 <33

Words: 1191