Chapter 39: Problems

The doctor said, I nodded speechless, he left after I nodded. I walked towards y/n still shocked. "Y-y/n? He r-raped you right?" I said sobbing quietly..

Y/n is pregnant..

Third person pov:

Boris and Antonio saw the doctor leave, they shrugged it off and went back to work whilst poor Jasmine was beside y/n crying.

Jasmine didn't want to imagine how y/n would feel or even act if she found out.

"W-what if H/n/Damien finds out?" Jasmine sighed, she reached out her hand to y/n's.

"Please wake up s-soon, I already miss you, Y/n if anything happens to you I'll kill myself, please wake up soon" Jasmine sniffled whilst holding y/n's hand.

Jasmine remembered that the maid had given her a phone secretly but they got caught by Antonio, the maid was beaten up by Antonio's men.

Jasmine felt so bad for the maid, she was trying to help but failed. God knows where she is, Jasmine hadn't seen her for hours.

Jasmine whiped her tears and layed her head next to y/n's head, "Please wake up" she whispered before drifting to sleep.

The 2 poor souls were already exhausted, Y/n wished she had never met H/n/Damien because he was the reason this was happening to her.

Jasmine wanted to keep fighting, she would pray everyday hoping that the boys will come soon, but hours passed and no one would came which made her slowly lose hope.

The girls were going through so much whilst Alessandro and H/n/Damien were trying their absolute best however H/n/Damien would get drunk every night and bring a different girl with him every night.

But Alessandro, he did all the work. He planned what his men have to do with Mr Mark, Alessandro would kick out the girls that H/n/Damien would bring.

As soon as they enter the mansion, Alessandro would kick them out, Even though Alessandro had a girl friend he still cared about y/n.

He didn't want H/n/Damien to make a mistake and their relationship to break.

2 months later:

Y/n pov:

It's been 2 months and no one has came, I've already lost hope, however I feel my stomach growing bigger and bigger.

Boris has put me in a guest room that is way, way better than the other rooms he's put me in. Jasmine acts awkwardly whenever she's around me.

I've been craving very weird food combinations like pickles with whip cream. The guest room has a bathroom with a shower, sink and toilet.

The bedroom has just a comfortable single bed with a little counter next to it that has a lamp.

I forgot to mention Boris locks the door and windows so that I can't escape, I think he's starting to trust me abit because he doesn't really care if I roam around the house sometimes.

Right now I'm standing infront of the mirror looking at my stomach, it doesn't look like it's stomach fat which is weird. It's curved from the top then shaped like a ball from the bottom.

I sighed and put my shirt down, then I walked out of the bathroom to the door, I put my hand on the door knob to open the door but it didn't open of course.

I forgot, He locked the door. Prick. "Can someone open the door please, I won't do anything!" I shouted banging at the door.

Of course Jasmine will not because she has to stay beside Antonio the whole day. "Please open the door, Boris I can't be here forever. Please open the door!" I shouted.