Chapter 40: Success

"Please don't tell Boris I'm here, He's in the office!" I begged, she bit the insides of her cheeks nervously.

She nodded and left in the office..

Y/n pov:

I sighed in relief, now I had to make my way out, I carefully got up from under the table. I have to make sure they don't see me from the clear glass wall.

I crutched to the floor looking at the front and also at the office at the same time, I kept going until I heard multiple footsteps.

Oh no, I heard them in the office saying that Boris should have his men look for me.

Fuck, What do I do! My only choice was to go to Boris myself, I wish I had just escaped earlier.

I sighed getting up, I walked to the office but before I could even place my hand on the door knob a bunch of his men ran to me and grabbed my arm causing me to fall on the floor.

My stomach felt somewhat..weird, I whined in pain as my stomach started hurting out of nowhere. "My, m-my stomach!" I yelled in pain.

The held me on the ground, some of them rushed to the office to tell Boris, "Please leave me alone, my stomach is hurting please!" I cried.

H/n/Damien isn't coming, ever. My hands and feet were held, my thighs and my head, "Fuck, leave me alone!" I cried even louder.

Jasmine rushed out of the office, "What the actual fuck? Leave her alone!" Jasmine yelled as she tried getting the men off me.

I heard footsteps..

Footsteps that belong to Boris, These footsteps that I could recognise.

He was walking slowly which was creepy, his footsteps were loud that everyone could hear them, it went

Click

Click

Click

Click

Click

Click

Click

Click

Until he was out of the office facing me.

"Well, well. Where was this slut?" He asked very slowly in his husky voice which made me gulp.

"S-sir, she was coming in the office" One of his men stuttered, he was scared too.

Jasmine watched as she breathed rapidly, but soon she was gone, Antonio had dragged her into the office.

Boris chuckled huskily as he came closer to me, "I-i was coming to ask you something b-but then I needed to go to t-the bathroom" I lied, I was fricking shaking. His looks that he gives me I know deep down, I'm fucked up.

And then again that pain hit my stomach, "Ouch, please let go! M-my stomach hurts!" I cried. He smirked and stopped walking now that he was right infront of my legs.

I turned my head to the side not wanting to look at him. His shoe came in contact with my foot, he stomped on my foot making me gasp in pain.

Tears formed in my eyes as I begged himmnot to do that. "I know lies when I hear lies" he whispered as he twisted his leg on my foot making me shake.

"Please stop!" I cried harder. But he didn't, "Now tell me the truth pretty girl, where were you trying to go?" He asked as a smirk formed on his lips seeing me cry in pain.

I shook my head not wanting to tell him, By now my leg would be bruised. He came closer to my face with a blink of an eye.

I felt a sharp pain in my cheek, my face was turned the other side, He slapped me..