Chapter 47: Kidnapped

He needed to do something..

Something that'd make y/n hate him forever..

Third person pov:

H/n/Damien couldn't see y/n grow their child with someone else or by herself. H/n/Damien was aloud to go in since everyone in the hospital knew him, they knew who he was.

He sat on the sofa in front of y/n, She looked terribly sick, How did this baby survive?

Whilst H/n/Damien was staring at y/n the boys being the great friends they are they didn't interupt their moment. They knew that H/n/Damien needed time with y/n alone.

He needed to think about what he did, about how much he made this poor soul go through, yet they didn't know his evil plan.

He was changing, changing because of the medicine that was given to him. The maid was found, She did that because Christina would give her money to put the medicine in his food.

She was killed by Alessandro, Christina would be next. She was at the basement tied to a chair. The boys smiled seeing their friend soon hold y/n's hand.

Mr Mark had already left after he heard that y/n was pregnant from the doctors, But Liam, Alessandro and Atlas didn't know she was pregnant.

Liam and Alessandro decided to leave since they knew she'd be 'safe' with H/n/Damien. They all went home but H/n/Damien, he stayed with y/n.

Mr Mark told the whole family that y/n was pregnant because they didn't know. Mr Mark was so excited and happy but still sad that they divorced.

He was sure that they'd get back together though. After Jasmine, Katie and Miss Cherylne found out what happened to y/n they got worried.

They wanted to go to the hospital but they boys said that wasn't needed since H/n/Damien was there taking care of y/n.

Alessandro walked upstairs after being away from home for hours he opened the door to his and Jasmine's room. Jasmine was sitting on the bed glaring at Alessandro which made him gasp, he was scared.

"Jesus, can you not look at me like that. You look like an emo person" Alessandro chuckled. Jasmine rolled her eyes, "Did you get y/n?" She asked getting excited.

Before Alessandro could answer her She ran past him downstairs. "Y/n!" She shouted excitedly, she slowly opened her eyes when she didn't hear y/n's voice.

"Y/n? Where is she?" Jasmine asked confused. Everyone turned their heads to Jasmine, "Uhh.." Miss Cherylne giggled awkwardly.

"She got into a car accident, she's also pregnant her baby survived, not get lost" Katie replied rolling her eyes. "What?" Jasmine panicked.

"I told you, I told you something would happen to her, non of you let me go. This would have never happend!" Jasmine yelled at everyone including Alessandro who walked downstairs.

"Jasmine, cal, down and watch your tone" Alessandro said looking at her. "No, this is all your fault actually you didn't let me go after her!" Jasmine yelled at Alessandro.

The fight continued but everyone went to bed at the end.

No one knew what the devil was planning in the hospital..

The next morning:

Everyone was going to visit y/n even though she wouldn't be awake they wanted to check on her. Alessandro was driving. He had Jasmine, Mr Mark, Atlas, Katie and Liam with him.

Jasmine and Katie fought the whole time until they arrived, "God you guys always fight" Miss Cherylne rolled her eyes.

They all walked to y/n's hospital room, Everyone was smiling and ready to see the girl when Alessandro opened the door.