Chapter 61: Back to where it started

Their shouts were heard downstairs which made everyone gasped except for H/n/Damien, he just rolled his eyes, "Why wouldn't she think that" He sighed..

Third person pov:

"What the fuck are you saying? I'm not the fucking father! Why would you think that?!" Alessandro snapped, anger shined through his eyes making Jasmine sigh heavily.

"W-well, how's y/n pregnant?!" Jasmine shouted again, "Are you fucking dumb? It's H/n/Damien, why the fuck would I be the father of her baby, are you fucking mental?!" Alessandro shouted explaining.

On and on they shouted, Alessandro told Jasmine so many times that he'd never be a father of y/n's baby and that he wasn't, Jasmine kept saying she needed proof.

Night time:

Y/n was getting ready to go to bed after she finished dinner, H/n/Damien had left to his company during lunch, he didn't return since then.

Y/n checked the time it was 11:37pm, y/n rung him after a while, he said that he'd be home soon he was just doing some work.

Y/n thought nothing of it, so they both hung up before y/n went to bed finally shutting her eyes.

After afew hours (2:21am)

"Open your eyes darling" the guy said, the voice sounded so similar, it was like y/n had heard it but a very long time ago.

Y/n slowly opened her eyes she tried moving her arms but no, she was tied to a chair. Y/n quickly opened her eyes fully exploring the room with her eyes.

The room was pretty dark, it only had one broken lamp that still worked somehow, "W-who are you, where am I?" Y/n asked before panic rushed into her.

"Oh, love you thought yours be able to get rid of me?" The guy asked, "it's me..

Boris" The guy said deeply, making y/n gasp before her eyes widened when the lights turned on seeing Boris right in her face.

"W-what?" Y/n asked surprised, Y/n turned her head to see a tied Jasmine to the chair, she was unconscious, it looked like she had been beaten pretty badly.

Her lip was cut, she had a bruise on her cheek, she also had a big dark circle around her eye, "now, since your little ex husband decided to kill my brother.." He smirked.

"I decided to take one of his loved ones lives" He grinned before winking at y/n who was shaking with fear. "What do you think, love?" He asked before tilting his head to the side slowly as a smirk formed on his lips,

making y/n breath heavily as she shook with fear, Y/n shook her head in a 'no' rapidly, "N-no, leave m-me, u-us alone" y/n stuttered between each word she said.

Soon Jasmine's eyes slowly opened, "oh, look who woke up" Boris said slowly walking to Jasmine, "who the fuck are you-"

"B-b-boris?" Jasmine said with shock, "oh, yes. Boris" Boris replied as he tilted his head to the side slowly making Jasmine gasp scared if what he just did.

"S-stop tilting your head!" Jasmine shouted as fear surged through her making Boris chuckle before he pulled out a gun and pointed it to Jasmine's head.

"N-no, leave her alone!" Y/n cried.

Y/n pov:

There's no fucking way this is happening, I must be dreaming. "Or what?" Boris smirked. I cried helplessly, Jasmine looked at me with a little smile.

"Don't worry y/n, you can live" she smiled. "W-what?" I cried even more at her hurtful words. "Nu uh uh" Boris smiled, making us both confused.

"Rock, paper, scissors, if you lose, you die" Boris smiled before he lifted Jasmine's chair and turned her to my direction.

"P-please don't make us do t-this.." I cried, "if you don't start now.. then I'll kill your little friend, after her your best friend what was his name?" He said pretending like he didn't remember Liam's name.

"Oh yeah, Liam" He smirked before he looked at me up and down creeply, "Now go, put up your hands...and start" He smirked.

"Jasmine, I'm so sorry" I cried, It's either me or Jasmine who die, if I die, then I'll live peacefully, if Jasmine dies...

"Now, start!" Boris shouted making my heart skip a beat. I put up my hand as tears raced down my cheeks, Jasmine smiled before she put her hand up.

"R-rock, paper, s-scissors, sh-oot!" I cried, I closed my eyes before I picked rock, I couldn't, I just couldn't open my eyes. Boris began chuckling, I couldn't hear Jasmine at all which made me open my eyes.

I gasped before I saw she picked scissors, "J-jasmine! No!" I cried. Jasmien put her hand down before she gave me a weak smile.

"Here you go, love" Boris smirked before he handed me a gun, he held me and aimed the gun at Jasmine's head. I wish if I could shoot him.

"Jasmine, I promise you I'll never shoot you!" I cried even harder. "Just do it, you won" she whispered before a tear rolled down her cheek.

She smiled as she cheered me on, "Come on, y/n do it!" She shouted. "I-i can't" I cried. "Yes you can, after I die, go live you have a baby!" She shouted as tears made their ways down her face.

"Please don't make me do this" I whispered to Boris who was holding the gun with me, "You have under 5 seconds" Boris replied.

"5.."

"I can't, please don't, I beg you! She's my bestfriend I can't do this!" I sniffled before more tears raced down my face.

"2.." Boris said cutting downs short, "N-no-" I gasped. "Y/n, fucking do it!" Jasmine yelled. H/n/Damien, wherever you are please come and save us..

"One.." Boris smirked as I pulled the trigger seeing Jasmine slowly shut her eyes before she smiled at me. "N-no!! Jasmine, Jasmine wake up I beg you fuck!" I cried.

"Good girl" Boris smiled before he took the gun off my hand, he untied me off the chair, I quickly got up and ran to Jasmine.

"Jasmine, Jasmine, please wake up and tell me you're fine!" I cried into her lap. I felt liquid on the back of my head dripping down to my back making me look up.

Jasmine, it was Jasmine's blood..

End of chapter 63! <3 I hope you enjoyed this chapter, thank you for reading and make sure to stay tuned for the next chapter!♡

Boris is back?

Jasmine is dead?

What do you think of Jasmine dying?

Do you think Boris will let y/n go after he forced her to kill Jasmine?

Words: 1148