Visions Again !!

Jane had fallen asleep after declaring herself and her life as an ultimate failure. She thought that her family had abandoned her because she might have failed them in some regard, even though she was too young to do it.
It was 9 pm. The cold wind blew and caused the trees to swirl with it.
Suddenly Jane began to grow a frown and began to struggle herself.
Yes, they were those visions again. Those that had been with her embedded under her skin, in her soul for a very long time.
~~The Visions~~
There's a room, a little girl a woman and a man. Everything glows white in the room and it gets difficult to see anything
"you're hurting her... Don't!!!!!!,"
The woman pushes the man as he grips the girl.
"Get away!! You knew this a long time ago, this won't help any of us."
The man tightens his grip and pushes back the woman.
.
.
"She is just a kid, how can we do it"
The woman falls on her knees and begs.
.
"Move!!!!!!!"
Shouts the man.
"Ahhhhhh", he screamed as the woman throws a lamp on his legs and he falls.
.
.
The woman pushes the small girl out of a wooden room, that looks more or less like an attic.
" Stop, what are you doing, ...
No, don't!!! It's our only hope "
.
The woman throws the child out of the room and throws down a glass vessel.
"I am sorry little one ".
The door closes.
" Nooooo........"
The room fills with a strong red light as the white light fades and after a minute everything disappears.

~~~
Jane wakes up, breathing heavily. She keeps screening out loud
" No please, don't,...
leave me ".
The warden comes into the room and turns the light on.
" What happened, here drink some water," she says while handing Jane a glass of water.
" It's okay you are safe. It was a dream. You'll be fine ".
.
.
" Oh, sorry I woke you up. I'm.., uh, in fine"
Jane continues to breathe heavily but now getting stable.
" Fine, it's okay. I'll be there in the next room, okay?, .... Relax."
The warden leaves the room and everything became quiet again.
Jane races to the bathroom and splashes cold water on her face.
She looks at the mirror, seeing a wet,scared face.
" What do they mean? Who were they?"
She thought to herself.
.
.
Jane could no longer fall back to sleep.
She sat in front of the glass window looking at the snowfall. She could see the snowman in the backyard of a house that kids had made with their parents. I looked cute but rather creepy if you focus on his crooked nose.
She saw and saw and saw and eventually cried, wanting to make a snowman with her parents too.
But she didn't have any. She could not enjoy winter as other kids did, she was lonely, cold and desperate to know the meaning of those visions.
Sitting there, she fell asleep, even though it was cold but it never bothered her.
It was 8 in the morning.
The snowfall had stopped for a while. Children were outside in the garden playing with snow, eating cookies and enjoying themselves. Jane always wondered that how could those orphans enjoy their lives without their parents, without their families.
Once Jane had asked a little boy this question and he said that he had never seen his family so why would he care about them and waste golden days of his life worrying or getting sad?.
But Jane could never stop thinking about her family. It was maybe because of those visions, although there was no apparent relation between the two.
.
.
.
Jane hurried to Miss Rose, who had called her.
As Jane walked through the glass doors of the corridor and finally entered the office, she knew what it was. She could see a woman and a man sitting on the chairs across Miss Rose.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Do share your views in the comments and vote if you like.