A new Family !

"Is it her?", questioned the woman. The woman sounded rather polite. Her hair was tied in a loose bun, she wore a white silk shirt and a matte pink skirt.
" Yes, she is Jane. Jane, they are Mr and Mrs Green. They will be your new family. C'mon here and greet them", said Miss Rose.
Jane had sensed it when she first entered the room.
She took a few steps in hesitantly. They looked rather less greedy than most of the families who came to take her.
"Hi, ... Um...., I am Jane."
Jane hesitated.
" Hey sweetie, I am Nora. Nice to meet you." Mrs Green got up and patted Jane on her shoulder.
The man, who looked well dressed, wore a light blue shirt and off white trousers. His Rolex watch shined as the sunlight fell on it. They looked rather rich. Jane wondered that if they are rich already and live a good life, why would they want her. I mean if they were rich already and did not need money, then why would they want to have Jane with them?
"You will be living with us dear. I hope you're okay with it? And by the way, I'm James, James Green" asked Mr Green.
Jane was about to open her mouth to say something but was interrupted by Miss Rose, " Of course all the kids get happy when they find a family as great as yours. Also, Jane let me tell you that the Greens run a tiles company here in London."
Jane looked surprised, knowing that they were quite rich, maybe they loved her or wanted to give her a chance as their daughter. Maybe they were different.
Nora wore a big smile on her face and motioned James to sign the documents.
It was done, the papers were signed and Jane once again was sent to a new family. A family, which was different from most of the greedy ones coming here. Moreover, they cared about her will.
Jane packed her stuff and came outside, where the Greens were waiting for her by their metallic blue Range Rover.
James took the bag and put it in the trunk. Nora walked towards Jane and hugged her from the side, " Thank you for coming with us. I promise you a happy life"
Jane replied with a vague expression, repressing her smile.
No one had ever talked this gently with Jane.
Although Jane did not want to have any more experiences with a family, deep down she was very impressed with the Greens.
"C'mon in!!", James motioned his hand towards the car as he opened the door for Jane.
It was a matter of 45 minutes that they reached the house.
Something was different about the house. Something reminiscent of something. Jane felt as if she had been there before.
James blew a whistle and a girl came running out. She looked just as old as Jane.
" She is our daughter, Lora. She was really excited to meet you".
told James.
"Hi, I'm Lora. And you are Jane. Mum said that you and I will be sisters. Come in let me show you something."
said Lora excitedly. She pulled Jane in from her wrist.
Mr and Mrs Green exchanged a smile and followed in.
The interior of the house looked beautifully decorated.
Although the house looked doited from the outside, the inside was comparatively better.
"Here, how is it?" asked Lora while handing over a card she made for Jane. It was the first thing someone had ever given to Jane.
"That's so sweet of you," remarked Jane, not knowing what else to say as she had never been put in this situation.
"That very nice of you sweetie. Why don't you show Jane her room?", said Nora.
" Okay mommy" Lora took Jane with her to her room.
Jane's room was right next to Lora's. It was a medium-sized room, with a relatively large-sized bed, a wooden cupboard, that already had new dresses for Jane. On one side there was a large bookshelf with a lot of storybooks and comics and just near it, a blue bean bag was placed. There was also a large window near the study table placed for her. The view outside the window was so enticing and heartwarming. She could see swings covered in snow and a  snowman made by the Greens together. The backyard looked familiar. But Jane could not figure it out.
Although Lora wanted to accompany Jane in her room, James had asked her to give Jane some space.
Although it was just the start, and too early to get to a verdict but it was so far the best first day ever with any family.
The Greens were sweet, kind, caring and most importantly they were considerate and did not want Jane for the sake of money, as if she meant something to them.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Do share your views in the comments and vote if you like.