Chapter 11

Tris P.O.V~

I get back to the gym after my chat with Lauren and Marlene is warming up.

Tori sees me and smiles.

Marlene gets in to her starting position and I take a seat.

Since the playlist is on shuffle, I press the next button and It's Not About The Angels by Birdy.

She stars doing some flips and drops into splits and starts to do flexible stuff. There's no words for what she's doing. She's doing her own thing. They would look great in routines. She also has a lot of muscle I her arms and legs so she would be great when we do lifts.

I give her a 9 because there was one spot in her routine that got messed up, but overall it's was amazing.

Next up was one of Lauren's bitchy sidekicks, Alexandra A. I press the next button on the iPod and a rap song comes on. I actually wanna see what she's gonna do.

She falls into a clean side splits and does a "wave" thing. Woah. I mean, it goes well with the music, but I don't know if that ever be used in a routine.

I actually hate to say this but she's really good. I give her an 8 just because I don't like her but she's still good.

"Shauna." Tori calls out.

Lynn steps forward, "She sick, but when she was practicing I recorded her routine." Lynn says and gives Tori her phone.

Tori sits beside me and we watch her and she's really good, I'm speechless. I give her a 10, so does Tori.

"Alexandra C." I call. Lauren's other bitch friend.

I know what you're thinking, Lauren's friends have the same name. Well people call Alexandra A. Alex, while Alexandra C. is well, still called Alexandra.

I play a song and I have no idea what it's called. I'm pretty sure this is from Tori's iPhone so it's probably an old song.

She hears the song and gives me a dirty look. I smirk.

"We don't have all day!" I shout at her. She stomps her foot and storms out the door.

I look back at Alex and she just shrugs.

"Your not gonna go with her?" I ask.

"I don't do like anything unless Lauren like totally tells me to." She smirks.

"Why are you smirking, that's not a good thing." I say.

She about to say something until someone interrupts her. Good.

"Alex! Let's go!" Lauren yells from the gym balcony. Alex grabs her bag a scurries out.

"Alright, we next is..."

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
TIME LAPSE
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

All the auditions are over and now Tori is making an announcement on how she'll make an announcement at assembly because only two people need to be cut from the team and it's an easy choice.

She'll also be saying who the assistance cheer captain is and who the captain is.

She dismisses us but I stay back with Tobias.

"Let me guess," Tori starts, "you want me to finish what I was telling you before the auditions."

I nod. "But I also want to know when you said to Lauren how you know more about me that she thinks. What do you mean. I mean, I barely know you."