Chapter 3

The picture above or to the right is kind of the picture Tris drew but she had one more guy on the other side. Order form left to right: Four, Tris, Uriah, Zeke.

Tris P.O.V ~

"Okay class time to hand in your drawings." Tori announces.

I hand in my drawing of the time all four of us found out that we were moving to different school. That's also when Toby said he liked me. I doubt he still does.

When I had it in, Tori looks amazed.

"Tris this is an amazing drawing!" She exclaims.

"Thanks." I reply.

"You know what? I'm going to put it in a contest." She says.

"Really?"

"Yeah. There's two parts. The first one is all over the country, the second part is all over the world. Normally held in Paris." She explains.

"Cool." I say and leave.

I go to my locker and I notice Zeke, Uriah, and Four have they're lockers beside mine.

"Hey." I say when I get to my locker.

"Hey." They all say.

"Why'd Tori keep you back." Uriah asks.

"She liked my picture so much that she said she's putting it in a contest." I explain.

"What did you draw?" Zeke asked.

"The day we found out that we were leaving each other at your pool." I reply.

"Oh I remember that day like it was yesterday." Uriah exclaims.

"Ya me too." I say.

Flash Back:

"Guys stop it!" I exclaim. Toby, Uri, and Zekey and tickling me.

"No way Bea! Not until you tell us why your so sad." Toby says.

"Fine I'll tell you, I'll tell you." I say. They stop tickling, and we all sit along the edge of the pool. I sigh.

"I over heared our parents talking and they said that we are all going to different schools. Except you two, your going to the same school." I say pointing to Zekey and Uri.

"Why?" Toby asks.

"Because of our prank, we got kicked out of school, and our parents don't want that to happen again so they're splitting us up." I explain.

"We're never gonna see each other anymore?" Zekey asks.

A few tears fall from my eyes. I lean my head on Toby's shoulder.

"Beatrice! Tobias! Time to go! Say goodbye." My mom calls out.

All four of us stand up and go into a group hug.

"I love you guys." I say.

"Don't worry." Uriah starts. "Zekey and I will figure out a plan to get us back together."

"Beatrice! Tobias!" Marcus calls.

Toby and I start walking towards our parents. Uri and Zekey stayed back, probably too painful.

"Before we go our separate ways, I just wanna tell you that I really like Bea." Toby says.

I smile. "I like you too Toby."

We reach our parents. "Did you say goodbye?" My mom asks.

Toby and I hug, one last time. "Goodbye." He whispers. "Goodbye." I whisper. We both let go and go into our parents cars. I wave to Zekey and Uri through the window. They wave back. I'll never see them again. I think.

End.

"Let's go to lunch, I'm hungry!" Complains Uriah.

"Alright ya big baby." I joke.

We start walking and Four, or should I say Tobias, starts talking.

"I think we should start where we left off."

"What do you mean?" I ask.

"Pull pranks again." He says.

"That's an awsome idea. You guys can come over so we can think of some--" I get cut off by someone shoving between me and Four.

"Hey Four, you wanna come over again today?" Lauren asks.

"I can't today Lauren. Sorry." Four says.

"It wasn't a question. I'm your girlfriend and you'll do what I say." She says and struts off.

"She's your girlfriend? Lynn said you were single." I ask in disbelief.

"The girls want to believe in single, they hate her. And yeah, why?"

"Two reasons. One, by the look on Zeke and Uriah's faces, they hate her. And two, you could do way better."

"Better? Like go out with you?" He jokes.

"That hurt." I say sharply but it doesn't bother me. It's been years since he said he liked me. Obviously he'd move on. I didn't though. Oh well.

"Dude don't joke about that. Tris is a million times better than Lauren. Anyone is better than her. Why don't you break you break up with her?" Zeke says.

"I'll tell you guys later at Tris' house." He says because we are already in the cafeteria.

"Oh so you're coming? What about Lauren?" I joke.

"Um, I'll just say you're tutoring me." He says.

"Alright." I say.

We're in the lunch line and I grabbed a small plate of fries, a small plate of ceasar salad, and a water bottle. I'm about to pay when Uriah puts a slice of cake on my tray.

"Uriah, I don't want any cake." I say.

"You're paying for it, you're gonna eat it, and you're gonna love it." He commands.

"Alright what ever."

I pay for my food, and my cake, thanks Uriah, and sit beside Chriatina and Four slide in beside me.

"What do you guys have next? I have Law with Zeke and Uriah." Will says.

"Tris and I have history." Lynn says.

"Chris, Mar, and I have English." Says Shauna.

"Spare." Four says.

"Who you gonna hang out with." Zeke asks.

"I'm probably gonna try and hide from Lauren." Four says. We all laugh.

We talk about useless stuff until someone sits between me and Four.

A/N: Gonna stop it there. Hope you enjoyed this.

Can you guess who it was? (It's pretty obvious.)