Chapter 12

Tris P.O.V~

Lynn is still cursing under her breath about becoming co-captain as we're walking to science.

"Oh hush Lynn. It's not as bad as you think." Christina says walking beside us again with Zeke and Tobias.

"Why are you three always popping up?" I asks.

"Shh... it's a secret." Zeke says putting his finger to his mouth.

"What ever, do you have my book?" I ask Tobias.

"About that... you see--" He starts but I cut him off.

"If you lost it your not gonna wanna see what happens next." I threaten.

"Don't worry it's right here." He says and hands it to me.

"Are you serious?" I ask waving my crutches like a idiot.

"No. Calm down." He smirks and takes it back.

"Don't forget your teaching me today during spare." Lynn says.

"Um, I'll do a verbal teaching today and if you don't get it well try again later."

"Alright." She says and we all take our seats in our science classroom.

"Alright class look where your sitting, these are your permanent seats for the year unless I have to move you because your being too disruptive." Ms. Parks says eyeing Zeke on the last part.

"You know you love me." He says.

"You know Mr. Pedrad, you're not a very likeable person." She says.

Zeke slaps the desk and stands up.

"If you wanted to get with this, you should've just asked." Zeke says.

The whole class bursts out laughing.

"Mr. Pedrad! Stand outside this door right this instance!" She yells.

Zeke walks out with a smirk plasters on his face.

"Alright class, welcome to science. This year, you'll be learning about--" Ms. Parks starts, until I cut her off.

"You know Zeke is most likely not outside the door any more."

"Do not interrupt me when I am speaking Ms. Prior! Would you like to go outside as well?" She yells.

"Sure." I said and grabbed my bag.

"Zeke!" I yell down the hallway.

"What!" He yells as he turns around.

Once I'm close enough so I don't have to yell, I ask.

"Wanna go to Starbucks?"

"You know it!" He exclaims.

"Let's go."

➖➖➖➖ Time Lapse ➖➖➖➖

Zeke and I grab a coffee for everyone from Starbucks. When we get back its second period and everyone has spare.

When we see the gang the girls notice the coffee right away in Zeke's hands. They're eyes widen and run to Zeke.

"Hey!" Uriah yells behind them.

"Don't attack him like the crazy ladies you are." He said earning glares from all of them. "If you guys attack him, he might never go to Starbucks for us again!"

The girls turn to Zeke with wide smiles.

"Zeke." Shauna purrs.

"Yes Shauna." Zeke says.