Chapter 6

Tris P.O.V ~

I open the gate and park in my garage with my other cars and seconds later the boys drive in. I open the door and they stand there shocked.

"You guys coming?" I ask. They nod vigorously and walk in.

"I'm home!" I call out. I look over and read a note left from my parents.

Beatrice and Caleb,

We're so sorry the we couldn't be home to ask how you first day was. We will be back Saturday afternoon. You can have friends over but no parties. We love you both and please stay out of trouble Beatrice.

Xoxo

Mom and Dad.

"Great." I say to myself.

"Beatrice, you mom made some-" Lucy cuts herself off. "Are these some of your friends?" She asks.

"Yeah."

"Well, your mom made some Dauntless cake for your first day. Would you guys want some?"

I'm about to reply but the boys run into the kitchen.

Lucy laughs and shakes her head. "Let's go." she chuckles.

"You guys took such big pieces! No more!" I command.

They all shrink back. I grab a plate and take a piece.

"So, my house is four stories and a basement. As well as 3 garages. Main floor, which we're on has the kitchen, living room, dinning room, 2 powder rooms, 1 bathroom and a theatre. Second floor, also known as Caleb's floor. Has his bedroom, his walk-in-closet, guest bedrooms, guest bathrooms, his bathroom, and a library. The third floor is my floor, has my bedroom, closet, bathroom, has one guest bedroom and bathroom, has my dance/gymnastic studio, mainly dance, and my training room. Top floor is my parents floor, has their bedroom, bathroom, and offices." I notice they aren't really paying attention.

"Should I tell you about the game room or no?" That gets their attention. They nod.

"Finish up and you see for yourselves." They devour their cake and are ready to go.

We walk into the elevator and I press the basement button. The elevator doors open and the boys look like they're in paradise. I wonder what they're thinking.

Tobias P.O.V ~

Oh shit! This is fricken amazing.

Zeke P.O.V ~

Oh my fricken gosh! This is ma life!

Uriah P.O.V ~

OMG! THIS IS SO DAMN COOL! I'M GONNA BE HERE ALL THE TIME EVEN IF I HAVE TO SNEAK IN CUZ THEY AREN'T HERE. I'M IN FRICKEN PARADISE!!! Woah Uriah woah, gotta play it cool.

"It's cool." I say to Tris.

Tris P.O.V ~

"It's cool." Uriah says.

"I know your lying." I say.

"Ya I am. This is the coolest place I have ever been in. I'm going to be living here for a long, long time." He says.

"No your not." I say. He pouts.

"So, it may look like one tv along the wall, but it's actually 3. I have 3 PS3's, 3 PS4's, 2 Xbox's, a Wii, a Wii U. That stack is video games, that stack is movies. Around the corner there is a ping pong table, a pool table, and a foose ball table. Along with a bathroom. And there's a door that leads out to the patio and pool and hot tub."