Chapter 13

This is crazy guys! Almost two years ago I abandoned all of my books! I am so, extremely sorry for all of that. I am excited to get back into Divergent and into my books! Here you all go. Btw, I did the very quickly :/

Tris POV

I park my car in my driveway and Four and I get out and wait for everyone else. Slowly they all trickle in, and I wait for everyone to get here so I only have to do one tour. The girls all had the same reaction as the guys. Jaws dropped.

"This house is huge! This must cost a fortune!" Christina exclaims.

"I hope it's not one of the houses where it looks big on the outside but is really small on the inside." Marlene states.

"Oh no, no, no. This house is like big on the outside and huge on the inside." Uriah explains.

"Shall we?" I ask as I lead them through the front door. Will and the girls are speechless and in complete and utter shock, just walking through the door.

"Tris! Your home late. Where have you been?" Lucy asks from the kitchen.

"I had lacrosse tryouts Lucy. Sorry if I didn't tell you." I reply as my whole gang walks in.

Lucy turns around surprised by the number of teenagers in the room. "I didn't know this many people were going to be coming over. Are they staying for dinner? I can make some extra plates."

I look at all my friends and they all seem to nod. "That would be great thanks." I say and lead them to the elevator. I start to give a whole speech about the layout of my house. Very similar to the one I gave the boys. I start talking about my floor and I can see Christina's eyes light up at the mention of a walk in closet. Ignoring I continue to talk and I see Lynn's eyes light up at the mention of a gaming room. After my speech Christina starts to talk.

"Okay so first we are going to check out you closet to see if your style is good enough for us." She ends with a little chuckle and pushes the elevator button.

"The elevator is not big enough for all of us so girls go first and the boys follow, do not go to the gaming room." I pointed out. The elevator dings and all the girls file in.

We reach my floor and wait for the boys, as soon as they come up the girls rush to find my closet.

Lynn, the boys and I stay back and slowly walk.

Suddenly we hear a scream and know the girls found it.

When we reach them I start talking. "Either you absolutely love what you see or you hate it with a passion."

"We absolutely love this closet. And you have excellent taste in clothing." Shauna states. I nod as a little thanks.

"Tris can I please have this?" Christina asks as she pulls out a designer dress.

"With most of my clothes I would say yes, but anything that is designer or from a set of some sort, I can't give them to you. And that dress is designer and very expensive so no, sorry." I explain.

"But if we find something that we like and is not designer, we can keep it?" Marlene asks.

"Possibly." I reply with a small smirk.

"I would just like to point out that if you have chairs in a closet, that closet is too big." Uriah comments.

"True but if I didn't have any chairs, I'd only hear you complain about how you want to sit down." I say.

"Touché."

"Can we go to the gaming room now?" Lynn whines.

"No, we need to find something first." Christina says sharply.