Chapter 8

Tris P.O.V ~

"Hey Kate!" I exclaim when I walk through the doors of my gymnastics studio.

"Hey Tris! You can just in time, the kids are going to be here any minute!" Kate says. She one of a few people that still call me Tris but know about my secret.

"Alright, I'm just gonna change." I say and head to the girls change room. I change my yoga pants and put on shorts and leave my tank top on.

I go back to the front desk and Kate is there.

"So, you can take care of the little ones, I'll be helping some other girls and I'll be making routine for you. Here's the attendance. Have fun. If you need anything just call." Kate says and leaves.

I hop in the chair and wait.

The door opens and Zoey rushes through the door. I get up from my chair.

"Trissy! Trissy!" She exclaims and jumps into my arms.

"Zoey! How was your summer?" I ask.

"It was good. I learned how to do this." She says and does a back bend, puts her hands on the ground and then I let go of her legs so she can fully flip over.

"That's amazing." I say picking her up and sitting here on the table.

"Can you be my helper today? Help with the new kids, maybe demonstrate some stuff. Sound fun?" I ask. She nods eagerly.

"Okay, now who's here to sign you in?" I ask.

"My aunt." She says. Right when she finishes saying aunt, Tori walks through the door.

"Hi Tori." I say. "Auntie!" Zoey exclaims.

"Tris, how are you?" She asks.

"I'm good. You?"

"Good. Are you ready for cheerleading tryouts?"

"I will be. But, how are the tryouts gonna be?" I ask.

"So, right from the start, everyone will have 45 seconds to show me their best tricks and moves. Then, you'll learn a routine and you'll have a week to practice and then I'll cut people. If it's easy to cut people out in the first tryout, I might just do that and pick a captain."

"Okay. Well Zoey, why don't you to get dressed and Tori if you want to watch, you can go in the stands."

"Will do. Good luck Zoey." Tori says and they both go separate ways.

The door opens and two girls come in with a women who I'm assuming is one of the girl's mom.

"Hi!" I say.

"Hello. This is Mariam and Gabby. They're new here."

"Have they done gymnastics before?" I ask.

"Yes."

Zoey comes out of the change room, perfect timing.

"Mariam. Gabby. This is Zoey. Zoey, that's Mariam and Gabby. Can you show them the change rooms please." I ask. She nods eagerly.

"Do they have any allergies?" I ask.

"No."

"Okay, well, if you want you can watch them in the stands."

"That would be great." She says.

"Down that hallway and take a left." I direct.

"Thank you."

"No problem."

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
TIME LAPSE
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖