5: The What...

5: "The What Goes Where?"

~~~~~~~

[Anastasia's POV]

I groaned as I opened my eyes to the piercing white light of the room. The light spilled through the curtains, only then had I realized everything inside the room was white. Absent mindedly, I patted the empty spot next to me before sitting up. At that moment Tyler walked in, he was always there when I woke up.

"Hi," I said to him.

He started towards the bed, "Good morning, Ana, let's get up now," he said once he got near me he grabbed my hands, "come on."

"B-but, why?" I whined, "the bed is so comfortable, who picked it out?"

We were finally outside the room when he answered, "You did."

"That's probably one of the smartest moves I've ever made."

"That really hurts," Tyler commented. He lead me to the kitchen table, which had two plates of food on it, "now we have to keep you on a schedule so you're going to the studio."

"The studio?"

"Yes, the studio is a recording studio you started with Mac and Ryan. You don't remember Ryan so you will meet him today."

"Okay."

"So eat, get dressed, and we'll leave." I ate and got dressed in record time of thirty minutes.

Tyler led me into the studio, I saw MacKenzie first and she squealed. It was odd though, according to Tyler, she'd seen me only two days ago.

She came over and hugged me tightly, "Hi, Mickey, calm down."

"I can't, I'm just so happy to see you alive... and finally pregnant."

I hadn't forgotten about that. I was up all night thinking about it and puked up most of the food Tyler had made me for breakfast.

"Oh, please tell me she didn't forget how badly she wanted to be pregnant." This was directed to Tyler.

"Yeah, she did." He responded.

"Oh, perfect," I turned to the voice, "hey, Anastasia," a lanky, brunette man had walked in with a clipboard in hand and gave me a hug, he didn't notice my surprised look as he started to talk, "now that you're here we gotta head into the booth. Thanks to Kenzie we have to re-discuss the budget before Jennifer Vaughn gets here at noon."

He began to walk but looked up once he noticed I wasn't following, "What? Ana we can't start late, we're so booked, we've got Jennifer Vaughn, then that band Akon, Kenton Avril, Neverland--"

"--Ryan," Mackenzie cut in. Oh, so this was Ryan.

"What?"

"She doesn't remember you, I told you this already this."

He let out a short laugh, "What does that even mean? Stop joking around," he brought his gaze back to me, "come on girly, time is money."

"Remember everything I told you yesterday about the accident, the kid, the amnesia, any of this coming back to you at all?"

"Um, no because I probably wasn't listening since I usually just tune you out, but that would explain the crutches and the foot."

I looked down at the Velcro cast the doctors insisted I wear if I left the house during my recovery, "Yeah, thankfully that's all that broke."

"Introduce yourself to our good friend, Ry," Mac commanded.

He switched his clipboard to his other hand and used his newly free hand to shake mine, "Hey, Anastasia, I'm Ryan Harris and we've known each other for approximately-I don't know-seven years."