9: I'd Rather Have A Monkey...

9: "I'd Rather Have A Monkey Shit In It's Hand."

~Before You Read~

Happy days my lovelies! This is the newest chapter of our awesome story, brought to you by me.

This chapter is dedicated to the beautifully amazing new cover and it's dazzling creator mcpct_15

Goodness, I just keep changing the cover. I hope everyone is as pleased with the turnout as I am.

Now... About my social media.

Follow me on these sites at these users and I'll love you forever:

Instagram- @xtheauthor

Twitter- @X_the_Author

Tumblr Blog- xtheauthor

Facebook- X_the_Author

Wattpad- @X_the_Author

Just want to remind you like I always do: Always Vote, Comment, and Promote. Post it everywhere: Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, your Wattpad wall, Instagram, EVERYWHERE. More people that read the more love I feel for the story and the faster you get your updates published.

I have a set plot, as you know, but with the way I write my storyline can be pretty flexible. I've even randomly added characters to stories who weren't supposed to exist at the beginning. PM what you'd like happen next, because it motivates me and you guys come up with the BEST plot twists. You and your dirty creative minds.

[Picture on side: New cover| Video on side: I Write Sins, Not Tragedies (Acoustic)- Panic! At the Disco]

As I always say I love you guys, thank you so much for reading, and enjoy.

Anna

~~~~~~

{Edited | Somewhat}

[Anastasia's POV]

"You promise to call on the road?" Mackenzie asked me for the fifth time as she let me go from her hug.

"Yes, Mickey, I promise to call every hour on the hour. Plus, Tyler's driving so there's minimal chance of an accident."

She pointed a finger at me, "Don'teven joke about that."

I smiled, "Sorry, Mom."

"Are you excited to see family? It's been like three years- well ten for you."

I was very excited to see my family and to meet Tyler's, well again. I had no idea how they'd react to the fact that we didn't tell them about the accident as soon as it happened.

"I'm excited," I assured her. As she opened her mouth to say something Tyler cut in.

"I hate to break up the love feast guys, but we've got to hit the road if we're going to make it there by six."

I looked at my watch, "It's eight in the morning, Tyler, we'll be fine."

"It takes nine hours, seven minutes to get to Ohio from here; that doesn't include gas and food refills, traffic, or bathroom stops."