6: Would You Just...

6: "Would You Just Shut The Hell Up?"

Before You Read:

I should have posted this story on Easter, but it wasn't ready so: Happy (late) Easter!

Just want to remind you to Always Vote, Comment, and Promote. Post it everywhere: Twitter, Facebook, your Wattpad wall, Instagram, EVERYWHERE. I have a set plot, but with the way I write my storyline can be pretty flexible. So send in what you think should happen next, because it motivates me and you guys come up with the BEST plot twists.

You really haven't followed me on Social Media? I'm seriously disappointed in you but I'll just list my usernames again:

Twitter- @X_the_Author

Tumblr Blog- xtheauthor

Facebook- X_the_Author

Wattpad- @X_the_Author

As I always say I love you guys, thank you so much for reading, and enjoy.

This chapter is dedicated to covergirl_1999 for the amazing cover that she made.

§igned,
Anna

~~~~~~~

[Anastasia's POV]

I sat down on the bed next to Tyler, "So what happened once she started singing again?"

"Oh, she was amazing, blew me and Ryan away." I'd told him what happened with Jennifer earlier as soon as I got to his--our apartment. Goodness it was odd saying that. He and I sat watch what I believed were reruns of Saved by the Bell until I realized something. "Hey, Tyler?"

"Yeah?" He broke his gaze away from the television and looked over at me.

"We're like twenty-eight, sitting home on a Friday night, what do we usually do around here?"

"Friday's are a standing date night."

"Oh, wait why do we have a date night, shouldn't you take me out all the time?"

"Oh, I do, we just decided to make a date night for when we actually start having kids and when most couples do have kids they stop going out, stop having sex; ultimately one spouse starts cheating and worst case scenario that leads to the couples divorce."

I nodded slightly, "Look at us thinking ahead, go us." I shifted in my spot and he and I went back to watching TV, which now played a random episode of Full House.

I gathered enough courage to take a peek at him. He sat looking down at his hands and I mentally sighed, he probably really wanted to go out. I sat here with amnesia and a nearly broken ankle, I felt really inconsiderate actually. Suddenly, I got an idea and stood up slowly.

"Whoa, Ana what are you doing?" I ignored him as I picked put crutches, "Hey," he quickly jumped up and snatched away one crutch, "don't ignore me, speak."

"Gimme the crutch you idiot, I'm not a dog."

"Would you just answer the question?"

"Fine. I'm going to go change my clothes, then we're going out and I couldn't care less about these dumbass crutches."

"That's too bad because I do, we can't go out."

"W-well," I crossed my arms, "what else do we do on 'Date Nights'?"