Intro

Park Jimin

Jimin is one of most trustable surgerianq doctor that works in Kims Hospital. No one knows the real owner of the Kims hospital. But jimin and his family looks after the Hospital. Jimin has a big dark past in his life that no one knows other than his parents, 2 cousins and his wife Areum.

Jeon Jungkook

Jungkook is an 20 years old boy. (in this story jungkook is has a fat body). He was forced to do things in his life. He was forced to be in a relationship with Yeri. Jungkook never loved her. Not even a little bit. Then he was forced to work in Kims Hospital as a assistant surgerian.

Kim Seokjin

Jin works in laboratory in Kims Hospital. He lives with his grandparents, his siblings, his uncle jimin and his wife. By looking at his personality no one whould know that he doesn't have any parents with him. Jin grandparents and uncle said that he left them alone when jin was only 3. Jin doesn'treally remember about his dad. And his mom died after giving birth to namjoon. Jin remembers about his mom face. He is famous with in hospital as who make dad jokes or WWH Jin.

Other character that are important

Kim namjoon
Kim taehyung (jungkook bff)
Lalisa Manoban
Kim Jennie
Kim Jisoo
Jeon Jung-ah (jungkook mom)
Kim Yu-ra (jin and namjoon mom)
Kim Nam Jung (jin and namjoon dad)
Areum ( jimin's wife)

Kim sung hee (jin and namjoon grandma/ jimin mom)
Kim nam yoon (jin and namjoon grandpa /jimin dad)