First experience

"i....i met l...lis...lisa" it was even hard him to say. And that was the time that his wife came out from the kitchen to tell everyone that the food is ready. 

"Jimin... Are you crying?" Areum asked him. Areum cant see his face. All she can hear is crying sound. Jimin stood up and looked at his beautiful wife. "no. We are just discussing things" jimin told her like nothing happened.

-jungkook house -

Jungkook was so bored and roming around his house alone since mom or dad is there. Dad.... I really missed him. Maybe i can try to call that phone. Jungkook sited with his phone. He dialed the number. After few seconds someone picked the phone. "hello?" jungkook talked first. "hello. Who is this?" that was definitely not my dad. Sound and accent is different. Accent look like Australian accent. "oh. Sorry. Wrong number. I sorry" jungkook said to him and ended the call. "well that accent isn't new to me...umm...what should i do?.... Lets clean room and sleeeep" jungkook cleaned his room and slept.

-next day-

"bunny. Wake up. We are going hospital. Your starting to work there today" jung-ah said to him. Jungkook stood up with a annoyed face. " remember this bunny. Please listen to this. You might even have to go as an surgerian assistant. Okey. If you didn't listen to them carefully.... The patient might... Die too. So be careful. Dont be extra friendly with them. Okey?" jungkook just nodded. Like as always he wasn't even listening to her that carefully.

They both went hospital. Every workers bowed both jungkook and his mom. Jungkook went where he has to work. There was a boy with a unique face.hey im taehyung. Wass up bro"  that was his first word. Like did we met before? " i..im fine" jungkook shyly said.

Jungkook introduction himself to him and counter girls too. " im jeon jungkook. Im 20 and this is my first job and im new to this" when they heard the name everyone bowed down. "no its okey. Its okey" when he told like that the bot next to me started talking "oh thank god you isn't strict as your mom. By the way, im taehyung, kim taehyung. Its really nice to meet you. I hope that we can be friends." taehyung said to him 'well he has a very deep voice' "and jungkook right. Can i call you kookie instead?" taehyung asked.  "yeah of course why not. Its a nice name." they talked about work and about personal things too. "oh there is jimin. He is most handsome doctor that works in this hospital. Maybe i should say handsome doctor in korea, seoul. And the one next to him is jin. And he works in laboratory. He is a cool man. Thats jimin's cousin little brother. But dont make eye contact with jimin. If you do it you will fall in love with him" taehyung said "oh thats jimin that everyone talks about. He look familiar... Well already met jin. Yes he is very cool. And i heard he isn't real boss. Right?" jungkook asked taehyung. "yeah jimin isn't real boss. He himself doesn't know who is the real boss." jungkook just nodded. 'well i myself was true. Even though i bump into him i will not know him. Well i did bump into him that day. That wasn't him... Oh no i just now did eye contact with him. His eyes. That look so deep...oh wow. So many things inside hidden. Ok now i know why taehyung told me not to do eye contact with him. Stupid me' "jungkook... Did something happened? Your existence is gone. I mean your exited attitude is gone. What happened?" taehyung said to him. "n...nothing happened. Just scared because im new to this" jungkook said to him. "its okey. It normal to be nervous. We all were nervous when we were here at first".

There was an alarm. "guys be ready its an emergency alarm. Its a serious patient" the ambulance was here. In the bed there was 6 or 7 years old kid laying down. The ambulance staff gaved me the information of the patient. (I don't know what to call that person so ambulance staff is much better i guess😂🤦‍♀️) little girl was only 6 years old. She got allergic to peanut butter and her throat was blocked. Jungkook was in shock. His eyes was wide opened. Taehyung was looking at jungkook. Because jungkook's job was to read out the patient details and patient problem. Taehyung waved his hand in front of jungkook face. Jungkook came to his sense. " kim hyung ji. 6 years old. Got allergic to butter and couldn't breath because her throat is blocked" jimin was there to help the kid. Hyung ji mom was crying a lot. She was about to faint. Jungkook hugged her and supported her while hyung ji was being treated. After injecting propofol injection (this injection uses before surgery to make the patient sleep) her crying sound was gone. And the doctors started little surgery to let her breath properly.